Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

We were up at 5:15 this morning doing it. Most of our info was already there from our past cruises.

Who else signed up today or last night at midnight ?banana:

My sister & I are all registered and ready to go.
We only reserved floats for Castaway Cay.
We could of had Palo but we want to eat in the dinning rooms with the rest of our group. I was hoping for a brunch but didn't see that they were doing it for our 4 day. Oh well.:cheer2:

We signed up for the 11:00-11:30 boarding time so that was good.:yay:

Just excited to be one step closer.:cool1:
Were getting closer.:cheer2:

Please post this message on your meets thread for your cruise.

Thanks

Starting a thread for all you kids. Hope some of you can get to know each other before the cruise and have a great time hanging out on the Dream!!

:goodvibes

Starting a thread for all you kids. Hope some of you can get to know each other before the cruise and have a great time hanging out on the Dream!!

You need to start a new thread for this and then come back here and post a link to the kids thread to be added to the first post.

How go I go about starting a thread then? I thought I had with my original post :confused3

If you go to post #275 on page 19 it give a brief rundown on how to start a thread on the meets boards and then once that is done you can come back to this thread and post the link for IrishCowboy to add to the first post.

You need to start a new thread for this and then come back here and post a link to the kids thread to be added to the first post.

How go I go about starting a thread then? I thought I had with my original post :confused3

If you go to post #275 on page 19 it give a brief rundown on how to start a thread on the meets boards and then once that is done you can come back to this thread and post the link for IrishCowboy to add to the first post.

I must be mission something, but these instruction are not very clear... Maybe there should be a sticky explaining in details how to start a thread for the cruise meet.

In anycase I posted a New thread under Disney Meets here is the link
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42090303&postcount=1

would it be possible to add a thread for the kids under our cruise meet ?

Thank you

Please post this information on the cruise meets thread for your sailing. This thread is for posting links to meets threads only.

thanks,

Sorry about that. I rarely use this site because it's quite confusing to me :P I realized after I posted it that I forgot to go to my cruise date. Is there any way I can delete my comments?

Sorry about that. I rarely use this site because it's quite confusing to me :P I realized after I posted it that I forgot to go to my cruise date. Is there any way I can delete my comments?
:thumbsup2
I'll go ahead and delete your post for you.

just saw this on another thread about CC. Has anyone heard differently? Want to keep my hopes up for a stop there.

"The storm also closed Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Cay, but damage was minimal. Dream will change its itinerary, rescheduling a Tuesday stop until Wednesday, giving crews an extra day to freshen up the popular call."

http://usat.ly/ocZ06Z

just saw this on another thread about CC. Has anyone heard differently? Want to keep my hopes up for a stop there.

"The storm also closed Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Cay, but damage was minimal. Dream will change its itinerary, rescheduling a Tuesday stop until Wednesday, giving crews an extra day to freshen up the popular call."

http://usat.ly/ocZ06Z

Did you mean to post this on your meets thread or on the main boards? This thread is only for posting link to meets threads that are set up so the link can be put into the first post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter