Find your 2021 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

You got it; I also went ahead and crossed off the canceled ones to date... very sobering.

thank you, yes it is sobering to see all the cancelled dates crossed out, but hopefully this summer with the UK sailings it will help everyones spirits and give some hope that cruising will return :)

Hi! I've started a thread for the August 20th Magic at Sea sailing from Southampton. Could it be added to the list please?

I'm having trouble posting the link - the site keeps thinking I'm posting spam and refusing my reply xD; could I send it via PM or some other way? It's the latest post on the forum!

Hi! I've started a thread for the August 20th Magic at Sea sailing from Southampton. Could it be added to the list please?

I'm having trouble posting the link - the site keeps thinking I'm posting spam and refusing my reply xD; could I send it via PM or some other way? It's the latest post on the forum!

I found it for you August 20 Disney Magic At Sea From Southampton Meet Up Thread the mods will find it now and add it to the first post :)

Hi, Ive never started a thread before and this is my first Disney cruise! Im on the 18 July 2 night Disney Magic cruise from Liverpool. Can I start a thread please?

Just go back to the cruise meets section and start the thread for your cruise there. Then come back here and post the link and the mods will then add it to the first post :)

Ive done it but when I add the link it comes up with an error message saying I cant post it due to the content sorry!

I found it for you August 20 Disney Magic At Sea From Southampton Meet Up Thread the mods will find it now and add it to the first post :)

Ive done it but when I add the link it comes up with an error message saying I cant post it due to the content sorry!

thats ok, I found it
Disney Magic At Sea July 18 from Liverpool the mods will see this and add it to the first post for you :)

I have added both these to the directory. BadPinkTink, thanks for posting the links here.

In the future if anyone starts a Cruise Meet thread that they cant post the link to, you can just let us know you started the thread and it's easy enough to find.

Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter