Find Your 2023 Magic Cruise Meet LINK Here

Please add a link for the new thread for the October 26th cruise from NY to Bermuda!

(This board won't let me post any links; as soon as something looks like a URL it calls it spam and won't let me post. I'm going to try to post THIS, then edit it)

october 26th 2022 5 night halloween on the high seas cruise from new york to bermuda.3897761

...Then replace all the blanks with hyphens, and preface it with disboards dot com/threads/

Edit: okay, how's this: tinyurl dot com/2cyk7vzp

I have found your thread and added it to the directory. Please note however, this is not the thread for it. I put it on the 2022 thread (this is 2023). Happy Planning!

Hi, if there is not a link attached to your cruise listed, does that mean one hasn’t been started? were on this one:

February 18, 2023 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Costa Maya, Cozumel)

how do I find one that’s already started? Or start one?

TIA

Hi, if there is not a link attached to your cruise listed, does that mean one hasn’t been started? were on this one:

February 18, 2023 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Costa Maya, Cozumel)

how do I find one that’s already started? Or start one?

TIA

You are correct! If there is no link to a Cruise Meet thread listed then there is not one (or we have not been told about it). You can start one if you like and then come back here to let us know. We can then add it for you.

You are correct! If there is no link to a Cruise Meet thread listed then there is not one (or we have not been told about it). You can start one if you like and then come back here to let us know. We can then add it for you.
Hi, thank you! I just started a thread, but not sure how to post the link. I really appreciate your help

Hi, thank you! I just started a thread, but not sure how to post the link. I really appreciate your help

You are all set! I found your thread and added it to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

Here is our link for disney magic jan 27 2023
disboards.com/threads/january-27-2023-disney-magic-fish-extender-and-meet-up.3900310/

Thank you!

Here is our link for disney magic jan 27 2023
disboards.com/threads/january-27-2023-disney-magic-fish-extender-and-meet-up.3900310/

Thank you!
I have added your thread to the directory. Happy Planning!

I created the thread for March 23, 2023 - 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Cozumel) but it won’t let me post the link.

Thanks for collecting all these links for everyone!

I created the thread for March 23, 2023 - 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans (Cozumel) but it won’t let me post the link.

Thanks for collecting all these links for everyone!

This has been added. Happy Planning!

July 3-8, 2023

There does not seem to be a cruise meet thread for that cruise listed in the directory. If you would like to start one feel free to do so and then come back here and let us know. We will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow Dis cruisers will find you there and then you can get to know each other and plan among yourselves.

Please add for the Sept 4th sailing

Thread 'Fish Extender Meet - Magic - Sept. 4th'

I’ve tried including my post link and it’s recognizing yet as spam so I’m blocked from including the link.

Please add for the Sept 4th sailing

Thread 'Fish Extender Meet - Magic - Sept. 4th'

I’ve tried including my post link and it’s recognizing yet as spam so I’m blocked from including the link.

I've found your thread and added it. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter