Find Your 2023 Wish Cruise Meet LINK Here.

Fist time cruising, I just started a thread for my 15 disney wish :)🛳️🛳️ but I cannot post the link the thread link finish with disney-wish-may-15-2023-4-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral-nassau-castaway-cay.3910972

Fist time cruising, I just started a thread for my 15 disney wish :)🛳️🛳️ but I cannot post the link the thread link finish with disney-wish-may-15-2023-4-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral-nassau-castaway-cay.3910972

I found your thread and added it for you. Happy Planning!

Sorry if it's been asked - newbie here - but if our sailing date does not have a link that just means one hasn't been created yet, correct? I'm new to the whole idea of Fish Extenders, but am sailing with family this time and think it would be something fun to try.
Thanks everyone!

Sorry if it's been asked - newbie here - but if our sailing date does not have a link that just means one hasn't been created yet, correct? I'm new to the whole idea of Fish Extenders, but am sailing with family this time and think it would be something fun to try.
Thanks everyone!

That is correct. When someone starts a thread for a cruise they come here (or the correct thread) and let us know. One of the moderators will then add it to the list. If you would like to start one for your cruise feel free to do so and then let us know. :)

And :welcome: to the Dis. You will find a lot of great information here!

Is there a September 15, 2023 Wish group yet?

I don't see a link listed for this cruise so if there is one we were not made aware of it. If you would like to start one feel free to do so and then come back here and let us know. We can then add it and your fellow cruisers will find you there. :)

Could you please add

threads/disney-wish-3-night-bahamian-december-1-4-2023.3923748/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter