Finding Nemo Shirt

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
I am excited to begin making our shirts for my April and July trip. I am looking for a finding Nemo theme shirt. I would like it to be similar to the Animal Kingdom shirt in one of these threads that has the animals walking to pride rock. Obviously not the same scene, but I would like it to have a picture from the movie maybe? The shirt is for a college age kid, so I don't want it to be too young looking. Thanks if you can help!!!! :teeth:

Here's one:

63925Nemo-med.jpg

Deb

I'm still playing around so here's another:
63925fdnmo1024wp-med.jpg

Deb

Thank-you! I really like the "picture" quality of this image. I will ask my sister what she thinks tonight. Could you also find a "happy" picture too? My sister really likes Dorie. THANKS!

Thanks! I like this one too! You are all so helpful!!!! Is there anyway I can get the picture sent to me? Some of the waves were cut off.

Thanks to Julia & Nick's Mom I have a clearer image for this one:
63925Nemo_Bruce_Dory-med.jpg

Deb

If you PM me your email address I'll email all 3 files to you.

Deb

Thank you both for your help! I will have to see which one my sister and her friend like best! Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter