Fire Services Muster

Are You a member of the emergency services family?

• Yes - as a volunteer firefighter

• Yes - as a paid firefighter

• Yes - as an other emergency services member

• Yes - I would attend a muster

• No - I would not attend this muster

Results are only viewable after voting.

pb4ugo

Wishing on every star
With all of the events that WDW provides throughout the year, I have never seen/read of one that would gather fire department members from around the country for a good old fashioned muster and parade.

Made me wonder how many DVC members are part of the emergency services family. DH has served in all of the Officer positions in his fire company as well as having served as the Chief of a 9 company/1,000 person volunteer fire department here in New Jersey. Happy day when he became Chief - happier day when he became Ex-Chief three years later!

Who else among us serves in some part of emergency services - either volunteer or paid?

And would you attend a muster if held at WDW?

My husband would be so there! Of course you have to keep in mind that this is the man who made me request a "fire station view" when we stay at SSR over Thanksgiving this year :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter