Fireworks noisy at BCV or BLT?

kdh123

Earning My Ears
I like the location close to the parks, for BLT and BCV, and I know we would enjoy watching the fireworks a few nights, but on the nights we may want to retire early, how loud are the fireworks from inside the rooms? I am looking at buying/staying at BLT or BCV, but a little worried that we will be woken up by fireworks every night. Currently own at AKV and really like it, but looking to get closer to EPCOT and MK. Thank you!

My home resort is BLT and I've stayed twice and had lake views each time. I don't remember hearing the fireworks but it might be more noticeable from the rooms facing the MK.

From BCV you can definitely hear the "booms" of Illuminations - but it is not so loud that it would wake me up if I were asleep - it is definitely quieter than a thunderstorm - and it doesn't go on for that long.

My home resort is BLT and I've stayed twice and had lake views each time. I don't remember hearing the fireworks but it might be more noticeable from the rooms facing the MK.

We were inside the C at BLT. We heard the fireworks every night. And also the Electric Water Parade.

We were also at BCV facing Epcot, but not able to see Epcot. We heard those fireworks every night.

If your dates are between Thanksgiving and NYE, you will hear (and may also feel) the booms of IllumiNations at all of the EPCOT area resorts, including the Swan & Dolphin. The Holiday tag they add to IllumiNations is VERY LOUD! But I love it. :teeth:

We were inside the C at BLT. We heard the fireworks every night. And also the Electric Water Parade.

We were also at BCV facing Epcot, but not able to see Epcot. We heard those fireworks every night.

Exactly. If the building shaking from the fireworks at BLT don't wake you, surely the music from the Electric Water Parade will.

You will also hear the fireworks from BCV and BWV. Just no escaping the booms. Stick with AVK, SSR or OKW (still will hear some Illuminations) if you are light sleepers and in bed when the fireworks go off.

~ David

That electric water parade is probably the most annoying part of staying at BLT. We have only ever had LV rooms, so I can't speak for other views, but it is so loud!

We were inside the C at BLT. We heard the fireworks every night. And also the Electric Water Parade. We were also at BCV facing Epcot, but not able to see Epcot. We heard those fireworks every night.

We couldn't escape the Water Parade either.

I hadn't even thought about the water parade! I like it, but not sure I'd want to hear/see it every night! Does anyone know if it happens every night and around what time?

Every time we have stayed at BLT or been there to see the fireworks anywhere from 12 to 24 car alarms go off at the finale. :rotfl: Just another level of noise.

We could also see and hear some Fantasmic from BWV and see and hear Illuminations reflected in the Swan from our rooms.

It's WDW....can't escape the fireworks.

We had a lake view on the 14th floor at BLT and could hear the fireworks every night as well as the electrical parade at 10:10 pm on the nose. It was short lived so not too bothersome but was definitely head loud and clear on the 14th floor.

I hadn't even thought about the water parade! I like it, but not sure I'd want to hear/see it every night! Does anyone know if it happens every night and around what time?

Every. Night. :crazy: So very annoying. Right up there with Main Street Electric Parade (but luckily you can't hear that at BLT).

We love BLT, but on our last trip, there were a few Halloween parties and Night of Joy. I don't mind fireworks at 9 or 10, but midnight (and 2am one night) did wake me up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter