First cruise!!! Disney Wonder Baja cruise!!!

arcadiandj

Later in life Dis'er!
OMG!!! What an AMAZING experience!!!! The ship and state rooms were BEAUTIFUL!!! And among our FAVORITE Disney accommodations!!! The views of the ocean, including those from our room, were some of the favorite of this 57 year old guy's life. The food was repeatedly some of the best food I've ever had. But what I loved the most, and caused my wife and I to IMMIDIEATELY book another cruise was the Cast Members. The People caused us to experience LOVE at first cruise, and we have no interest at this time in doing another cruse line. DCL NAILS Disney!!! But they do so many other things AMAZINGLY!!! My wife and I have been traveling for a while. We've had two marvelous trips to the World and have been yearly passholders to the Land for years. BUT WOW!!! DCL is going to change our lives.

To others who have DCL'd before. Where can my wife and I get the AMAZING cast members we encountered some love on line?

Glad you had a great time! How was the boarding process? We are going next month and want to get an idea of how much has changed now.
We don't know how much it's changed, but enjoyed the boarding process/it was low stress/uneventful. The de-embarkation process however has us making sure we will research/do it differently next time. The former was not long/what we expected. The latter was pretty slow with lots of switch back lines/the most stressful part of the cruise. We waited for a sit down breakfast, but would skip the sit down breakfast in the future so we can be at the at the front of the line next time.

OMG!!! What an AMAZING experience!!!! The ship and state rooms were BEAUTIFUL!!! And among our FAVORITE Disney accommodations!!! The views of the ocean, including those from our room, were some of the favorite of this 57 year old guy's life. The food was repeatedly some of the best food I've ever had. But what I loved the most, and caused my wife and I to IMMIDIEATELY book another cruise was the Cast Members. The People caused us to experience LOVE at first cruise, and we have no interest at this time in doing another cruse line. DCL NAILS Disney!!! But they do so many other things AMAZINGLY!!! My wife and I have been traveling for a while. We've had two marvelous trips to the World and have been yearly passholders to the Land for years. BUT WOW!!! DCL is going to change our lives.

To others who have DCL'd before. Where can my wife and I get the AMAZING cast members we encountered some love on line?
DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS PLEASE!!! Not too many Wonder reviews, and we're doing the Merrytime in December from San Diego. Any and all details appreciated~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter