First Disney Cruise

danimay85

Earning My Ears
We will be in the wish at the beginning of August. Are we able to swim, etc before the muster call?

Yes
Be sure to pack your bathing suits in a small carryon bag (or wear under your clothes)
When you arrive you will drop your luggage with the porters cabins aren’t available until 2pm and luggage may not arrive until 5.

You could change into your suits at the port bathrooms (bigger then the ship) while waiting for your boarding group to be called or just arrive with them under your clothes.

Totally doable to swim before the muster drill. Amount you can do really will depend on what time your "port arrival time" is. We usually pack our suits in a backpack we carry on and change in the bathroom. Personally, I don't swim then but my kids do. My kids have no problem changing in the bathroom. I usually hang out by the pool

Definitely can swim before the muster drill if you carryon or wear your suits, and your cabin will be ready before the drill if you want to change out of wet suits beforehand. a word of warning that a lot of people have the same idea. If you are hoping for low crowds at the pool during that time that may not be the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter