First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Take Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurby, I like that trick. I don't think I would have thought of that.

are you talking about whiting it out? lol picked that up on another board i was on when i was pg - people would FREAK out if you "leaked" plots or endings of shows so we used to white it out.

just forgot about it until i was reminded :)

If we can talk purses again, has anyone seen the Miche purse? It has a black base that you can attach different color and pattern shells on to change the look. I am tempted.

Kim

My birthday is April 7th and I was thinking the same thing. We were actually going to go to WDW for my birthday, but decided to do this trip instead.

Count me in too. Lots of April Birthdays.

Another April baby here. Actually Spaddy, we share the same B-Day!!!

we should get a list together of cruiser birthdays and have a drink to celebrate.

I am wondering about maybe going to Texas de Brazile one night after the cruise. We don't have one around here. The closest one to me is in Fairfax, VA. Not exactly easy to get to for dinner.

Kim

I'm practicing for the cruise...must build up my tolerance you know! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter