First ever PSs made!

Bozza

Mouseketeer
Just made my first ever call to Disney Dining for the first few meals of our trip, as plans finally start to take shape...

11/12 7:30am Chef Mickey's, Contemporary (early because we get in the day before and, like most, will be awake very early no doubt)
12/12 12:30pm 50's Prime Time Cafe, Disney MGM
14/12 8:00am Donald's Breakfastosaurus, Animal Kingdom
14/12 6:30pm Boma, Animal Kingdom Lodge (early dinners required because, being 1, Maddy is a little less flexible about meal times!)

Apparently I am grinning like a kid. Oh well....

....just to plan the rest now!

Darren

I love Disney World, but some of the best part is eating out at the Mouse House!
Your selections make me want to go back. Who am I kidding. I want to live in the Contemporary and try all of the sit down restaurants. Every other night I'd be in heaven at the Cal. Grill.
Have a great trip.
Byrd
:teacher: :teacher: :teacher: :teacher: :teacher: :teacher: :teacher:

I feel so silly right now.

I read your post really fast and I was wondering why your month was changing and the day was staying the same. Then I was wondering what the 14th month was. I'm so use to seeing the month then the day.

:earseek: Stupid American(LOL). :earseek:

Anyways great selections. Not to much, but just enough. I would suggest Kona Cafe, the Castle, Sci-Fi, and V&A's to add to your list.

Great selections.

We also will be on the AK breakfast on 12/14 at 8am :) Maybe we will "see" you there :)

Originally posted by MikeWazowski
I feel so silly right now.

I read your post really fast and I was wondering why your month was changing and the day was staying the same. Then I was wondering what the 14th month was. I'm so use to seeing the month then the day.

:earseek: Stupid American(LOL). :earseek:

Anyways great selections. Not to much, but just enough. I would suggest Kona Cafe, the Castle, Sci-Fi, and V&A's to add to your list.

Sorry about the dates - should have used "Dec." instead of "12" in order that both sides of the Atlantic understood!

We will be making a few more as well - just started to make firm-ish plans last night so thought I'd phone through and try and make the first few PSs. Got all the places and times we wanted so far...

Originally posted by jacksonsmom
Great selections.

We also will be on the AK breakfast on 12/14 at 8am :) Maybe we will "see" you there :)

Great stuff! Clues:

I'll be the one with the baby (like that narrows it down!)

I'll be the one with the English accent (doesn't help much either!)

I won't be eating any sausages or bacon (that probably narrows it down more!)

I'll be the one with the shaved head (if I make it to the barbers before our trip!)

Darren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter