First in the park today

I think I saw you yesterday, too...at rope drop. We were a few people behind you & I did a "hey, that face looks familiar!" double take after I took a snapshot at rope drop. Glad you made it on first to PP (we were aiming at Alice).
Ha! Yup -- that's me. God, do I look that old?

I actually saw you Rob! We were behind you a bit at rope drop! You do exist! We were A few people behind you and I would have come up and said "hi" but I didn't want to cause a line cutting commotion. Wouldn't have done that, just said hi :)

Not too bad this morning line-wise. We were happy with waits and crowd levels, but we left at 12:30.

Always love your pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Ah, cool! I usually spend the first 20 minutes or so in FL. Then straight over to TL for Buzz. I'll be there again this Wednesday and Sunday. Then home to Chicago for the holidays.

Amazed you did not have any runners in front of you. I did rope drop on Friday and Saturday and there were multiple runners for PP.
Well, when people try to run past me (I listen for them coming), I quicken my pace (I can walk fast). Essentially, the only time they beat me is when they sprint, which happens on occasion.

It's the worst when you fast track to a ride and then get there and the CMs say it's not up and running yet. So you quickly change rides, but by then there's already a decent line.

Yup. That seemed to happen regularly on PP several months ago. They seem to have it under control now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter