First magical family holiday - pretrip

cndncruiz

Mouseketeer
Cast of characters:

Me, 33 have yearned to go to Disneyland my entire life. Love to plan and really looking forward to seeing Disneyland through my kids eyes.

DH, 33 Hard worker, very easy going. Just happy to be on holidays. Been to DL once when he was seven.

DS, 61/2, Can't wait to go to DL to see who wants to be a millionaire and has been counting the days.

DD 4 1/2, Loves all of the princess' but loves the Lion King the most. She will be awestruck by everything.

Originally started to plan a trip for Dec 2003 to WDW and a cruise. Decided too far away and the kids get to fly free which is a huge savings.

We plan to drive part of the way to Vancouver, BC on Fri. 22nd and the rest of the way on Sat. 23 and fly out early on Alaska Air on Sun. 24th.

All PS's are made, F! have been ordered and have documents in hand.

Yahooooo, here we come Disneyland in 5 more sleeps!

Looking forward to reporting when we get back.:Pinkbounc

If a trip into Hollywood is part of your plan, you might want to consider going to the El Capitan Theater. Currently, they are playing the movie, "Freaky Friday" with the option of having a Wolfgang Puck group catered tea with the Disney Princesses. That should make your little girl's day!

Here's the link: http://cms.disney.go.com/disneypictures/el_capitan/movies/princesstea.html

Note: the tea is not available for all performances. I believe it stops in the late afternnoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter