First Pre-trip report in 11 years!!

KELLY

DIS Veteran
This is my very first pre-trip report. Wish me Luck. Our dates are 9/24 to 10/3. We are going back for free dining!!

Introductions
Myself Kelly
ebay056.jpg

Age somewhere between 35 and 40 LOL

MY Dh and our Youngest DD Reese she is 2
Disney2009207.jpg

Riley age 4 going on 5 next month
Disney2009154.jpg

Well since this is my first trip report. I figured I would start out with who we are.

We booked bounceback for pop last year. We liked it last year so going to POP again. But when the QSDP was announced we changed over to the QSDP.

We found the regular plan just to many adr's. We wanted a more do whatever type of vacation this year. We do have 1 adr at Garden Grill. We are also doing T-rex Riley's request. And Rainforest dh request. So there wasn't much planning to do since this vacation has been booked since last Ocotober.

Just a little more info on us.

Me SAHM
Use to have a good paying job in the banking field but left that when Reese was 1 to Stay at home with the girls. Best thing I ever did. I thought I would miss my job and somedays I do. But for the most part I love being at home. For extra money I watch 2 kids during the week. That is where I get my spending money. My favorite hobby is shopping along with Disney.

My favorite ride is Pirates of the Carribean followed by It's a small World(it's classic). I Love all the thrill Rides except for wet ones. I hate getting wet and have to walk around all day with soggy feet.LOL

DH

Dh Steve is a Electrician. Which during the past 2 years has been a bad field to work in. He went from making really good money to right now just ok. Pay the bills and just glad he has a job.

I think his favorite ride and one of mine also is EE in AK. He hates it's a small world. I just have to tell him he is going on it for the girls. I think he has figured it out that it is for me. :lmao:

Riley 4 almost 5

She is a awesome little girl. She is the so easy for the most part. She loves Princess right now Tiana is her favorite. She has red hair and neither dh and I have red hair. But when she gets mad not often but she does have the red hair temper. :scared1: She would never hurt a fly and loves dance class.

I think her favorite ride is it's a small world also. She wouldn't go on Pirates with me last year. But had no problem going on TOT. She loves the thrill rides. But like her mom hates getting wet on rides unless we are at the water park. We love waterparks in this house also.

Reese 2

She is a mommy's girl for sure. Wants to go everywhere I go. Hates staying home with dad. Reese is the opposite of her sister if someone is going to hit her. Let's just say they are going to get back. I need to watch her every minute. She's very quick to find trouble. But she is my little snuggly bug. In fact right now she is sitting in my lap. See what I mean I can't get away form her. She tell everyone I'm her mommy. Even her sister.

She loves all the characters and will go up and hug them all. She gets mad when she can't go on a ride her sister can go on. So I'm sure this will be more of a issue this year since she understands a little more.

That is us and we go to disney every year. We stayed once at ASMO and didn't care for it. I was hesitant to try pop last year but we loved it. The only thing I miss from the moderates is the double sinks and the slighlty larger room. I did book CBR at one point and dd really wants to stay at POP. So that is where we are at.

I really need to get some more thing done for this trip. I do have all the girls clothes in bags ready to go. That is the shopper in me. Myself and dh have a few new things but will need to bring some things we have in our wardrobe already.

We are doing MNSSHP but I'm not sure what night to go. Here is our schedule the only day set is the

24th Arrive around noon time. Probably won't get to the resort until 1 or so. Going to t-rex for lunch/supper. Riley and Reese will go make there build a dino. Walk around DTD. Maybe purchase my sweatshirt then.

25th AK day dinner at WPE with my brother and his fiance. Forgot to mention they are going also. They are staying at POFQ. Not sure where we are eating lunch. That is what I think I'm going to like best about the QSDP.

26th Epcot Sunshine season for lunch and Garden Grill for dinner with brother and finace.

27th MK Eat where ever

28th TL

29th HS

30th BB

1st epcot food and wine need to use up some of those 54 snacks

2nd MK

3rd early flight to leave home.

Well surprise surprise Airtan changed our flights again. So I'm going to call this afternoon and see if we can get the later flight out. Leaves at 1 pm instead of 730 am on the way back home.

They also changed our flight out of Portland Maine we now have a 2 hour delay in Maryland. Or I can change to the same flight leaving at 1pm. I think I will take the delay and get to the World by 1214 pm.

I hope I have some readers soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter