First seven month try - MS down

NY Pirate Princess

DIS Veteran
Laptop charged, mouse at the ready, plan set. Tried to check availability again this morning and....dwarves. Notification that booking down from 330am to 8am. Sigh.

It will be a miracle if the window does actually open, and work, at 8am. I have multiple presentations today and won't be able to fiddle. Have a few minutes to try at home after 8 and must depart for the cube farm.

Sigh.

It worked! I am so happy! Although my choice of Epcot resort is still available for booking so I am not sure how competitive it was this morning.

I am charting both rental cost for the same stay and cash room at preferred view moderate. Shocked at the deep discount this summer on cash rooms. Very interesting....

Now to swap the second half of my split stay at mk resort and I will have had a perfect first try! Even if I don't get my swap I will be happy at my home resort and so excited to start planning once again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter