First T-Shirt - Thanks Julia and Nick's Mom!

makinorlando

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting
86291EPCOT_Tara_and_Belle3_12206-med.jpg

I made this Princess "Sweet Dreams" (pillow case design) T-Shirt for my DD to wear to the Akerhaus Princess B-fast on Sunday. I was quite happy with the results (considering the transfer paper was from about 4 years ago! I was going to try and change the words, but she wanted it that way, and it did create conversation with the Princesses and the CMs! I will be making more shirts for my great nephews visit in April... he loves the Power Rangers!

I am so glad it worked out!!

I love the picture with Belle!! I am so jealous - we are dying to meet belle in her gold dress!!!!!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
I am so glad it worked out!!

I love the picture with Belle!! I am so jealous - we are dying to meet belle in her gold dress!!!!!!!

Uh, oh! another Belle sighting, Kate!

She was quite happy with the shirt.

Belle was beautiful (albiet a little cranky) in her yellow dress, she was about to leave the restaurant, so they had us in a meet and greet line for her rather than coming to our table like the other princesses!!

I have ADRs for Cindy's Table in April, so hopfully we will get Belle in her blue casual dress - (I think that is what she wears there). We had not "meet" Belle before this.

We have ADRs for 1900 Park Fare for Tara's 9th b-day in March, so I will see if I can find something Alice or Mary Poppins to "create"! Like ironing is creating!!! I will have to make her a special shirt for that Cindy's too!

DD is not a "Princess dress" type of girl - she goes for comfort not high fashion when we go to the parks!!!!

makinorlando said:
She was quite happy with the shirt.

Belle was beautiful (albiet a little cranky) in her yellow dress, she was about to leave the restaurant, so they had us in a meet and greet line for her rather than coming to our table like the other princesses!!

I have ADRs for Cindy's Table in April, so hopfully we will get Belle in her blue casual dress - (I think that is what she wears there). We had not "meet" Belle before this.

We have ADRs for 1900 Park Fare for Tara's 9th b-day in March, so I will see if I can find something Alice or Mary Poppins to "create"! Like ironing is creating!!! I will have to make her a special shirt for that Cindy's too!

DD is not a "Princess dress" type of girl - she goes for comfort not high fashion when we go to the parks!!!!

I think Kate has a 1900 PF b'fast shirt. The mad hatter at b'fast is a blast! I have the dinner one with Cindy on my site. I was just giving Kate grief as she was so upset we met "yellow belle' on our trip in Dec. Her DS absolute fave is Belle! BTW, great pics! Oh, and we did see "blue belle" at CRT b'fast.

julia & nicks mom said:
julia wore this to our 1900 park fare breakfast adn MP went nuts over it!!

mary2.jpg

See, I told you she had one!

I love this one! I think that's the one. I had thought about this one for the storybook breakfast, since Tara loves to say Supercali......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter