First time Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites

I was there the 19-20 breakfast was take and go no eating in breakfast room I don't know if rooftop was open

I was there the 19-20 breakfast was take and go no eating in breakfast room I don't know if rooftop was open
Thanks! Do you happen to remember what was in it? Trying to figure out if I need to bring extra food for hubby! :-)

Thanks! Do you happen to remember what was in it? Trying to figure out if I need to bring extra food for hubby! :-)
We were there just before Thanksgiving and the breakfast was a grab and go bag. It had either a water bottle or small orange juice, apple or orange, danish and granola bar. It was a nice start to the day, but we also had some cereal in our room.

Jumping on this thread rather than starting a new one.....can anyone tell me what the current breakfast situation is? We are heading down MLK weekend and I'm working on our packing list. Thanks!

When we went in October, and I imagine it’s the same because Covid is the same, they had brown bags with fruit, granola bar, that type of thing.

Apple, granola bar, danish. Useless to us except for the apple since we’re gluten free, but I always go to the little shop at Park Vue next door; they have cereal cups, milk, juice and yogurt, and will give you a plastic spoon. Voila, breakfast on the go.

Apple, granola bar, danish. Useless to us except for the apple since we’re gluten free, but I always go to the little shop at Park Vue next door; they have cereal cups, milk, juice and yogurt, and will give you a plastic spoon. Voila, breakfast on the go.
Good idea! We are driving down, so will probably make a quick stop at Walmart to get a few things to put in the fridge. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter