First time at PBR, need info.

Unx3

Earning My Ears
My husband and I and our two sons (7 and 2yo) are going to PBR from 4/12 - 4/16. How crowded can we expect the resort to be? We had to book the room (Pool View Deluxe) through Expedia as Loews and Universal vacations had nothing available.
We are interested in upgrading to a Kids Suite and or a club room which we were told we might be able to do upon check in. We don't have any Loews cards or anything.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Joyce

I stayed at HRH last spring break, the week before Easter, and spent a couple of days at PBH's pool. We preferred that pool, because there was hardly anyone there. We spent some time checking out the resort. The front desk told us they were sold out, but you wouldn't know it. The hotel was very quiet, and the pool was hardly crowded at all, not like HRH. It was so nice...you will love it!

My DS and I stayed there last year the week after Easter. Although the hotel was sold out, it was wonderful. Never felt crowded. (Except for the day they told me they were out of wash clothes). The pool is phenominal and there are enough restaurants so we never waited long. I would make sure to make a PS at Mama Dellas. It is fabulous.

We are returning the week before Easter this year and are SOOOO excited.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter