• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time Cruising and transfers

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
First time on a cruise and going on Oasis out of Port Canaveral. We are staying at Disney before/after our cruise and neither of us particularly want to drive/rent a car. I've noticed a couple places online charging about 200 round trip for a private car transfer (Caribbean beach to Port Canaveral & return) Since I don't have any experience on what a transfer to these places costs, I'm not sure if this is a good price, or what options I have (aside from renting a car for the day, but we don't really want to do that though its a posibility).

Hello. We just booked transfers through royal caribbean from Orlando Int. Airport to Oasis at Port Canaveral for $75.00 per person (round trip). We have also left from Disney as you are going to do. It's a 45 to 50 minute ride so there are no cheap ways out from Disney, but we have used FL TOURS for many years and it is approx. 129.00 each way plus tip. This is a private town car. Hope this helps. If you have more questions PM me. P.S. You will LOVE Oasis!!

Thanks. Does Royal Caribbean arrange transfers from the airport? Maybe we can arrange to get back to airport through Magical Express? And get the transfer from airport. Although, being able to be picked up at Disney hotel by a private car has a big convenience factor. Reallly looking forward to going on Oasis.

Thanks. Does Royal Caribbean arrange transfers from the airport? Maybe we can arrange to get back to airport through Magical Express? And get the transfer from airport. Although, being able to be picked up at Disney hotel by a private car has a big convenience factor. Reallly looking forward to going on Oasis.
Yes, Royal Caribbean does arrange the transfer from airport. That's what we are doing. You need to call RCI directly to book it though. It can't be done online. They will want your flight info so have it handy. The cost from Orlando is $75.00 round trip per person. They will load your luggage on bus that you are on and unload it for the porters at the pier so you won't have to worry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter