FIRST TIME TO CAPE CARD.

Jim, thanks for the ideas on additional things to do. This was originally a trip just to see my Aunt and Uncle. As a child my Uncle John was hero. My Aunt Patty was the woman who was stealing him away from me, But in time became one of the most important people in my life. Unfortunately our lives got separated by distance and a dumb family squabble. Of late we have done our best to put that behind us. That's what this trip was all about. While in large measure this was a good start. Things just somehow grew and it became a trip where other family members got included. In October we are looking at a 10 day trip so I expect with fewer family members and tourists we can talk them into showing us more of the cape,
I may even see if I can my Uncle to find us fishing boat to go after the Stripers.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter