First Timer--Have Airport Questions

Tinydancer573

Earning My Ears
Hi
We just booked last night :) We are going on Magic for 5 days in October 2015 out of Miami.

We can fly into Miami airport--as I think it's cheaper than MCO. Has anyone done this? We are coming in on Thursday prior to our Friday cruise.

Where did you stay? Did you get a taxi?

Thanks SOOOOO much! PLEASE help a newbie

We can't wait :)

Hi
We just booked last night :) We are going on Magic for 5 days in October 2015 out of Miami.

We can fly into Miami airport--as I think it's cheaper than MCO. Has anyone done this? We are coming in on Thursday prior to our Friday cruise.

Where did you stay? Did you get a taxi?

Thanks SOOOOO much! PLEASE help a newbie

We can't wait :)

I haven't flown into Miami, but I would look for a hotel that provides transportation from the airport and to the port.

Many hotels in Miami offer drop off only at the airport. Since your cruise is leaving Miami. Miami airport is the best option. The Disney Cruise Line Transportation to the port was about the same price as a taxi. Above all you are on vacation book the essentials, cruise, transportation, hotel. Then enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter