First-timer reveals all-part 3

Hi, Cathy:

I really enjoyed your trip report. Too funny! At first I didn't think we would be interested in your secret island, but I've reevaluated what we are going to do on St. Maartin. I would love to know where your secret island is.

Please e-mail me at eller14@home.com.

Thanks,

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 FQ, AKL & Magic

Cathy,thanks for your reports they have been great fun to read as well as informative.
Your room service story was great. I would love to know about your day on St. Martin
I have been looking for another option. Thanks Sherry slove85772@aol.com

AWESOME report! got us veeery excited for our magical cruise is 16 days! :) found the room service story quite amuzing! glad to hear how much fun u guys had! if u had time we would love to hear about ur sercret place u discoverd. sonds fun! didnt find st. martin to be that exciting last time! e-mail is : blueyz235@aol.com
thanks!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Loved your report!! Please send me the info about your island hopping adventure. We have been to St Maarten before and I think I know where you went and are considering doing the same!! My e-mail address is djbbusch@chibardun.net.

Thanks in advance!!

So glad you had a great time and your trip reports were so funny and informative also....please e-mail bunnymkc@hotmail.com
with the secret hideaway...we are going on the 11/24th sailing...TIA Marianne

Cathy:
You're keeping many of us in suspense!
When will we find out the location of the secret beach!
:bounce: :bounce:

Aren't you getting tired of emailing all of these people!?!?!?!? Just tell us, PUHLEEESSSSEEEEEEEEEEE. We all promise to never tell anyone outside of this thread!! ;)

me too, please send me info on the beach. We did a lot to get to Trunk Bay, but we made it on our own. 7/7/01 Magic. lescas@hotmail.com

thanks

It may be easier just to spill the beans than to answer this many posts. You opened a whole area here.

:)

does this reflect the lack of good options on St. Maarten or what? I too was disappointed in this island and would be just as happy to spend 2 days in St. Thomas instead of stopping in St. Maarten at all. However, you could have possibly changed my mind. Email: larjac@pe.net for info on a positive experience in St. Maarten. I, too had a wonderful time, but ours was in St. Thomas - an excursion we did on our own. Be happy to share our experience with you in return if you're interested.
PS. Enjoyed reading your trip report :p
Trish

We will also be first timers this Oct. Plan on doing a beach in St. Marten and would love to find out about your secret location please email me at

cjl0622@gateway.net

Thanks! Can's wait to go!

Hi

Great trip report. We are first time Disney cruisers and this will be our childrens first cruise too. This is my husbands and I, 3rd cruise and we are really looking forward to sharing cruising with our 2 sons, DS 10 and DS 1. Which will make for an experience in itself, because of the age difference.

And just like the others we want to know about that secret island you found.... Based on all the responces to your secret hideaway looks to me you might be better off just sharing it right here on the boards. Smile!!!!!!!

Our Email site: RGRANDY216@AOL.COM

We also would love to know more about that Banana Boat Excurision. I think my son would love it... But what I would like to know is how dangerous is it.

Happy Cruising everyone.

Ron and Von

:bounce:

DCL 12/01 Can't Wait
Carnival Truimph 3/30/01
RCCL Majesty of the Seas 7/00

Wow. What a great report for a first-timer. We will also be first-timers in Sept. We are really, WAY TOO excited. I am now finding myself just reading the boards for fun in anticipation of our trip. I gather what info I can, print it and put it into a folder. My folder is bulging and yet I look for more!

I enjoyed your report. I too would love to know about your secret beach. Please email me, kpace@freeway.net

I laughed at your room service story.

I appreciate the time people have put into these boards. We are like you, we feel more prepared just because we are hooked into these DIS boards.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

hey!! i would love to hear more about St.Martin. also, what info do you have about the tumblers? can you use them from one cruise to the other? plus what is the deal with the postcards that give you $50 dollars off? how do you get them, are they per person or room? do they really exist or was i misinformed?
bob.fischer@verizon.net

:bounce:

I've been to St. Maarten/ St. Martin three times and I love it! It is one of my favorite vacation spots. Please let me in on your secret spot as well. I want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything.

:bounce: I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply!

Hi! I know it's been a while since you first mentioned your secret beach hideaway in St. Martin. Hope I can still get in on the secret! My e-mail address is:
gbrendle@aol.com[/email].
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter