First timers need budget!!!

lea82501

Earning My Ears
2 adults going for first time on honeymoon. How do you stay on budget for souvenir shopping? Any tips? Also, any guess on how much we should budget for souvenirs. We are staying at PO Riverside and we will be there from 9/5-9/16.

Thank you!

One of the things we do is decide in advance how much we are taking for souvenirs then do the bulk of our shopping at the World of Disney Store where we can get our 10% DC discount. You can also get the 10% discount at many of the other Downtown Disney Stores like the Disney Home Store.

I usually have in mind what I may want and like to get for each trip (I always get a small snow globe and they are relatively inexpensive). This trip I know I want the Millenium CD, 2 snowglobes (I lost one in a horrible freak snow globe accident - don't ask :rolleyes: ) and I am on the prowl for a new watch. Going to Disney and kind of having an idea of what you want and how much you will spend for those items cuts down (at least for me) on a lot of unnecessary purchases because I am on the hunt for the things I am there for specifically. I hope my suggestions help you out a bit and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Lisa

This is our very first trip to Disney and I've been trying to budget for it for awhile. Now keep in mind there are 3 of us going. Myself, DH and DD (2). We are planning on eating breakfast in the room. Sometimes lunch but not always. We've budgeted for an 8 day trip for $100 per day for food and $100 per day for souveniers. I know most people will say that's way to much for souveniers but like I said earlier, this will be our very first trip so I feel we can splurge a little. :cool: ;) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter