First trip home! BWV trip report w/PICS

Great start! I'm so glad you enjoyed your first trip home to Boardwalk. Love the photos and can't wait to get back to our Boardwalk home in October.

Love your report and can't wait to read more. I, too, am a BWV owner and mother of two boys(6,3) I am glad to hear that your first trip home to the BWV was great. We love the BWVs. My boys ask on a daily basis when we are returning "home." We are actually going in September, but they don't know that, as it is a surprise trip.;)

I look forward to reading your review of Spoodles, as we will be eating there for the first time in September. It will also be our first time on the DDP and using ME. I have also been looking at the lack of CS spots at the Boardwalk, and figure that we will have to either walk to the Beach Club or EPCOT. I do wish they would have at least one good CS option at the BW, but with all of our moring trips to the bakery, we will need the extra walking anyway.:thumbsup2

Love your report and pictures so far. We are staying at BWV for the first time this August and are really looking forward to it.

Hello all,
Thanks for looking at my trippie. I'm off to post another installment now.

Have a great weekend,
Teresa

Hello DVC DISers
If you are interested, I posted more about BWV on page 5 post #61. The link to my trippie is in my sig.

Regards,
TK

Left a message on your trippie too... Fantastic report!

Boardwalk is our home too! I have to get one of those little icons to put under my name. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! I know when we were making our decision on which DVC to buy in to trip reports were very helpful. :goodvibes

Thanks for the report. It's making me so homesick. I am having a hard time waiting out these last 43 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter