First trip in 15 years!

Uncle Albert

"I love to laugh"
I used to go often. I’m so excited to have booked a trip for January 2023. I can’t wait!

It seems WDW has changed a bit with technology since my last visit. Also prices. Wow! I used to stay at the Poly and Y&B Club. Not now. Pop century Will have to do. But I’m dancing! Dance dance dance!!

I used to go often. I’m so excited to have booked a trip for January 2023. I can’t wait!

It seems WDW has changed a bit with technology since my last visit. Also prices. Wow! I used to stay at the Poly and Y&B Club. Not now. Pop century Will have to do. But I’m dancing! Dance dance dance!!
You'll appreciate being able to take the Skyliner to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Just chiming in to say I love your avatar! Have fun planning your trip!!
Thanks. I can’t wait I’ve already started my itinerary and packing list. I forgot what it is like to be in preDisney mode. I love it. Plus there are lots more videos now. Back then there were the vacation planning videos and that’s it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter