First Trip - Need Help Planning!

allykat

I just love that Mouse!
We've never been to US but we are going to Disney in June and thought about adding on a trip to US while we are there. I need some planning help!

I saw the post about the passes that were $99 or something online that were good for 1 year. Is this a good deal compared to regular tickets? If its a very good deal, I'd jump on that and just plan a second trip again later to make the pass worth my while.

Also, how do you go about finding hotel discounts or are they to be found? I would prefer to stay onsite so we can do the FOTL thing.

Any tips?

i asked this same question and was surprised that everyone that responded said that you need at least one day for each park. i am going to wing it and just do one. my kids are 11, 13, 15 and from what i can see by going to US site, we can do it from 9 to 9 i was really hoping that some one would respond and say that they had done this and it was either a good thing or a bad. we are staying at the BC and i really don't want to have to leave it two days.

On site hotels at Universal are the best. The express line access is priceless. Call the Loews and ask if "entertainment rates" are available for the dates you want to go. If they are, go to www.entertainment .com and buy a book for your local area. That was you can use local discounts--the hotel discounts are the same if each book. Just bring your entertainment card to show at check in.
The annual pass is through AAA south.
You can buy a five day pass on Universal's website for $95.99.

j3mom
You will really be pushing it trying to do both parks in one day--especially if you are not staying at an onsite hotel. Actually, you need three days to do it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter