First Trip With My Princess TR - Complete!

WOW! What a fantastic trip report, and some beautiful photos. Chloe looks like she had THE best time. She is def braver than me when it comes to the rides lol I've still not done phantom manor, btm, tot ,crush,parachute drop and loads more (I'm a ride wimp) lol glad you both had such an amazing trip :) think I'm most def gonna have the makeover and auberge now after seeing it in your tr. me and my 6yr old dd (also Chloe) are going on our first trip to dlp on our own in July, after reading your tr its just made me even more excited :)
Shaz x

How did I miss this the first time round :confused3

Lovely, lovely trip report :) Chloe is lovely in all her outfits - and waiting about 2 hours for Rapunzel - the things we do for our princess' :rotfl:

Thanks for posting :thumbsup2

Could i ask where the rapunzel meet and greet was? My daughter adores her but we didnt see rapunzel anywhere on our last visit a few years ago. Any idea if this meet an greet is still going?

WOW! What a fantastic trip report, and some beautiful photos. Chloe looks like she had THE best time. She is def braver than me when it comes to the rides lol I've still not done phantom manor, btm, tot ,crush,parachute drop and loads more (I'm a ride wimp) lol glad you both had such an amazing trip :) think I'm most def gonna have the makeover and auberge now after seeing it in your tr. me and my 6yr old dd (also Chloe) are going on our first trip to dlp on our own in July, after reading your tr its just made me even more excited :)
Shaz x

Thank you! It was such an amazing trip :hyper: she's really loves thrill rides, I'm getting there with them, I actually really like TOT now, however Dumbo and Orbitron frighten the life out of me! I really don't like them :rotfl2: The makeover is a lovely experience for them, I'd recommend it to anyone with a little princess. I hope you have a great time in July with Chloe, no doubt you will! We're going back 1st August, I can't wait :)

How did I miss this the first time round

Lovely, lovely trip report Chloe is lovely in all her outfits - and waiting about 2 hours for Rapunzel - the things we do for our princess'

Thanks for posting

I know, those two hours felt like they went on forever, worth it though as Rapunzel was lovely. I spent the majority of it sitting on the floor and getting funny looks :rotfl: the queue moved so slowly and my feet were tired enough!

Could i ask where the rapunzel meet and greet was? My daughter adores her but we didnt see rapunzel anywhere on our last visit a few years ago. Any idea if this meet an greet is still going?

It was opposite IASW, when we went in November the meet wasn't on but the stand was still there, maybe it will be happening again in the summer if it's still there. Hopefully it will, so many little girls were desperate to meet Rapunzel, even with the wait at least they could :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter