First Trip With My Princess TR - Complete!

Next we went into the castle to have a look around. I’d forgotten how beautiful it was inside!

DSCF5997.jpg

DSCF5998.jpg

DSCF5999.jpg

DSCF6001.jpg

DSCF6002.jpg

DSCF6003.jpg

DSCF6004.jpg

DSCF6005.jpg

DSCF6006.jpg

DSCF6007.jpg

DSCF6008.jpg

DSCF6009.jpg

DSCF6011.jpg

DSCF6012.jpg

DSCF6014.jpg

DSCF6017.jpg

We had a little bit of time to kill so I had a look in the Christmas shop – WOW! I wanted everything in there :love: I nearly bought a few things but as were going back in November, I thought I’d leave it until then.

Because I’d had my fun and looked around the shop, Chloe wanted to go and see the dragon again, she wasn’t nervous at all this time.

It was time for the train again! We went over to the area that Clarice, Chip and Dale go to and waited there.

DSCF6023.jpg

DSCF6025.jpg

DSCF6027.jpg

We didn’t get to meet Dale but as we had met him in the Studios already, she wasn't that fussed.

It was now time to get Chloe changed into her Jessie costume for BBWWS.

Afterwards we decided to see what the queues were like in the Toy Story Playland as she wanted to go on the Toy Soldiers Parachute drop.

DSCF6029.jpg

The Stars n Cars parade was on! We just about managed to scream and wave at Jessie :banana:

We walked around to the Toy Story Playland but it was packed! We turned around and went over to the Monsters, Inc area.

DSCF6031.jpg

DSCF6032.jpg

DSCF6033.jpg

DSCF6036.jpg

DSCF6037.jpg

DSCF6040.jpg

DSCF6042.jpg

DSCF6043.jpg

DSCF6044.jpg

We then left and got in line for the BBWWS.

DSCF6051.jpg

DSCF6055.jpg

DSCF6056.jpg

DSCF6065.jpg

DSCF6066.jpg

DSCF6089.jpg

DSCF6129.jpg

DSCF6134.jpg

DSCF6139.jpg

The show was great fun, the food was fine and there was loads of it! Chloe really loved it, however I feel that it wasn’t worth the £100 I paid for the tickets and the first category seating really isn’t necessary, you could see it from wherever you were sat. I would see it again, if I could get the tickets for a reasonable price.

After the show we went back into the park and over to Adventureland.

DSCF6145.jpg

DSCF6146.jpg

DSCF6147.jpg

DSCF6150.jpg

DSCF6151.jpg

DSCF6153.jpg

We had another three goes on POTC as it was a walk on again. I bought the photo from the ride with one of the photo cards, paying 3 euros for the frame.

Then we went over to BTM, the wait was 30 minutes so we got in line. As we got to the top of the stairs the ride broke down and we were all asked to leave. A large group of people downstairs were singing loudly, something along the lines of “we shall not be moved” crazy people :rotfl: We were given two fast passes and told to come back anytime later. I asked the person giving them out how long it might be off for and she said, at least an hour :sad2:

It was now starting to rain and earlier on another day I’d seen a hoody that I really liked and wished I’d got so we went off on a hunt through the shops for it. It was a grey one with a blue mickey on the front, it was beautiful :love: We looked all over and I couldn’t find it :sad1:

The rain was coming down heavier now and we’d both had enough so we went back to the hotel for the night.

After a shower Chloe and went straight to bed, I finished all the packing that I could do for the night and went to bed myself!

Lovely photos! Love the character meets from the train, this never happened when we were there!

I would love to have a mother/daughter trip - but hubby has said if I ever attempt to go to Disney without him, he'll cry! :rotfl2:

your photos are amazing, I can't wait until you go again and we get a Christmas trip report :love:!

Lovely photos! Love the character meets from the train, this never happened when we were there!

I would love to have a mother/daughter trip - but hubby has said if I ever attempt to go to Disney without him, he'll cry! :rotfl2:

Thank you! That's a shame you never got to meet them off the train. I didn't even realise you could until we stumbled upon Donald. We just managed to meet them all except for Dale over the two days.

It was lovely going just the two of us, it's good that you're hubby loves it there too though! I'm looking forward to the grown up company when we go next :)

Thank you! That's a shame you never got to meet them off the train. I didn't even realise you could until we stumbled upon Donald. We just managed to meet them all except for Dale over the two days.

It was lovely going just the two of us, it's good that you're hubby loves it there too though! I'm looking forward to the grown up company when we go next :)

Adult company? What's that? He cried when we left! :lmao:

I woke at 6am and got Chloe up. We got ready and I finished the rest of our packing and then we left. Chloe was sad to say goodbye to our room.

DSCF6160.jpg

I handed the key in at reception and dropped our bags off.

DSCF6163.jpg

We got over to Café Mickey at about 7:50am. I handed in our voucher and we were shown to our table.

The food was really good, much better than I was expecting.

First out was Pluto. He pointed at Chloe and ran at her! I just managed to get a photo of him as he got to her :) He was so lovely, jumping around with her and playing with her dress :cutie:

DSCF6165.jpg

DSCF6166.jpg

Next was Goofy. He kept pulling on her ears down over her eyes! As he left he went behind me and knocked my Minnie ears off, I told him off which Chloe thought was hilarious :rotfl:

DSCF6170.jpg

Then Eeyore came over. He wanted lots and lots of cuddle :hug: Chloe would ask him to sign her book and he’d say no I want another cuddle! It went on for ages!

DSCF6171.jpg

DSCF6172.jpg

Minnie came over next. She made a big fuss of Chloe’s ears and her dress :love:

DSCF6173.jpg

DSCF6174.jpg

DSCF6175.jpg

DSCF6176.jpg

Just after Minnie left, Pluto came back over for another cuddle and photo :lovestruc

DSCF6177.jpg

It was quiet for a while, so we managed to eat a little bit of breakfast!

Pluto and Goofy left and a couple of minutes later Chip and Dale came out!

As usual they were really playful and wanted loads and loads of cuddles! Chip asked me for a kiss on the cheek so I gave him one and a big hug, Chloe was mortified :lmao: well if she can have her fun, I can have mine :rotfl2:

DSCF6178.jpg

DSCF6179.jpg

DSCF6180.jpg

DSCF6181.jpg

DSCF6182.jpg

DSCF6185.jpg

We finished our breakfast and finally Mickey came out! He was sweet with Chloe and played with her Goofy ears :)

DSCF6186.jpg

DSCF6187.jpg

DSCF6188.jpg

Overall the character breakfast was an amazing experience, I'd recommend it to anyone. We met more characters than at the dinner and had much longer with them as there weren't many families in there. I was surprised by this, maybe it's because of the extra cost or because it was the 8am sitting.

It was just after 9am when we left, we decided to go to the World of Disney store to do a little shopping. Chloe bought herself a Leroy cuddly toy and as we were leaving guess what I saw?! The hoody!!! I was so happy I’d found it! I’ve worn it so much since we’ve got back :cloud9:

Chloe wanted to go on Crush so we went over and joined the queue at the Studios.

DSCF6189.jpg

DSCF6190.jpg

DSCF6192.jpg

DSCF6193.jpg

We didn’t have long to wait, people were let through at 9:30am and all of the lunatics ran to Crush! We got there and they were letting people on the ride so we only queued for about 20 minutes. We headed straight over to the Toy Story Playland.

DSCF6199.jpg

DSCF6201.jpg

We got in the queue for Toy Soldiers Parachute drop, they hadn’t started to let people through yet as they were doing the safety checks. I know waiting isn't the best thing in the world but I was shocked that people were complaining about it! Would they rather take a chance with their safety?! :confused3

This only went on for a few minutes and then they let everyone through.

DSCF6206.jpg

Afterwards we went on Slinky and then went to say goodbye to Rex.

DSCF6211.jpg

DSCF6212.jpg

It was really funny, just after I’d taken the last photo, Rex started speaking, Chloe wasn't expecting it and jumped up and ran away so fast! :rotfl2:

Then we went over to Tower of Terror, I’ve got to add that I actually enjoyed it this time! Chloe loved it, as usual!

Now it was time to say goodbye to the Studios :sad2:

DSCF6216.jpg

This isn’t a great photo, but I love this!

DSCF6218.jpg

We went to Big Thunder Mountain to see if we could use the FP given to us last night, it was no problem we were on in a couple of minutes. Afterwards we went straight to Pirates for one last turn, yet again it was a walk on.

There was now just enough time to rush over for the train. We went straight to the spot for Pluto and Goofy and managed to meet them.

DSCF6219.jpg

DSCF6221.jpg

We went and saw the dragon to say goodbye (Chloe needed to apparently) then we going to have a look around Fantasyland to see what the queues were like and then I had planned to go over to the Cowboy Cookout Barbeque just as a final character goodbye. Then I saw the queue for the Rapunzel meet. I know Chloe had been desperate to see her, so I gave Chloe the option to either go on a ride and then over to the Cowboy Cookout Barbeque or get in line to meet Rapunzel and grab something quick to eat from the village just before we leave, she chose Rapunzel – no contest! So we got in the queue.

Chloe spent most of the time sitting on the floor listening to her Disney songs on her Ipod! By the time we got to her we’d been queuing for what felt like forever (it was about 2 hours) but we’d made it! And there was going to be just enough time to make it back for the train to meet Mickey and Minnie! Rapunzel was really sweet, I had a very happy little girl!

DSCF6222.jpg

DSCF6223.jpg

DSCF6224.jpg

DSCF6225.jpg

DSCF6226.jpg

DSCF6227.jpg

I was told we could have a look at the photos in an hour, which was cutting it a bit fine as we needed to eat and get to the station but I had one photo left so I wanted to use it. If I couldn’t get one of the Rapunzel ones, there was another one with Mickey that I liked so I needed to get that anyway.

We went to the area that Mickey and Minnie went to and waited for them as they came. We got to meet Minnie first, then just managed to meet Mickey in time!

DSCF6235.jpg

DSCF6236.jpg

Afterwards, we skipped off down Main Street very happy :rotfl:

It hadn’t quite been an hour but I thought I’d ask about the photo, to be told quite rudely that it is not showing and that it does not take 1 hour, it takes 2! I had been told 1 hour after the ones with Mickey were taken so I took no notice!

We went to eat at Earl of Sandwich as we were both hungry by now, we had the same as last time although I was told that I couldn’t get the shareholder discount this time! We both had the same as last time so I didn’t take any photos. The food was so good again!

We had a little time to kill before we needed to be at the station and lots of change weighing down my purse so we did some shopping! Chloe got herself a musical jewellery box, a hair brush, some hair things and lots of sweets! We’ve still got tins of sweets everywhere! We went into a shop to see if the photos were ready, they were, so we had one of the ones with Rapunzel.

The station was busy but we got through quite quickly and then we were on the train :(

We ended up getting home late though as there was a problem on the way back to Birmingham. A woman on another train missed her stop and so she pulled the emergency cord! All the trains by the station were stopped (apparently, ours was but other people said they all were) and everyone on that train had to get off. We were sat for a while and then when we finally got to the platform so many people got on! People were concerned as we were obviously way over the amount of people who were supposed to be on the train, every carriage was packed to the point that you could barely move, I was so glad we had seats!! My lovely grandparents were picking us up from the station, as it was late I tried to get in touch with them and my phone battery had died. In the end they knew there was a delay and stayed looking out for us, we also had a little picnic waiting for us, we are spoilt :lovestruc

Chloe ate a little in the car as she was hungry now, by the time we’d got home and she was settled and in bed it was 1:30am! I was wide awake so just started sorting things out, ended up getting into bed at 4am.

Overall it was an exhausting trip but I loved every second of the magic and I cannot wait to be there again in just over 2 months!!!!

Thank you for reading, I know it was long but hopefully it wasn’t too dull!

Kara

Lovely tripreport!
To bad about the ending tough! You're already exhausted when coming back from such a trip, it's not pleasant when you arrive a lot later then expected.

Fantastic trip report, I've loved reading all of it and your photos are fab! Looks like you both had a fantastic trip and what wonderful memories for Chloe to have when she's older.

Can I also just say that Chloe has a VERY impressive selection of Disney costumes! Love it!

Yay for going for the Christmas season, that's what we're going for too! :dance3:

Kara

Just read your TR start to finish as somehow I missed it earlier? Chloe is adorable - such a cute smile and she just looks like she is having the time of her life which is fantastic! :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing - Christmas next - yippeee, not that I am too excited for our trip then, I am getting worse by the day and it's aaages away yet :lmao:. Still, counting down the days to being able to book our meals - always a milestone! :rotfl:

Fantastic trip report, I've loved reading all of it and your photos are fab! Looks like you both had a fantastic trip and what wonderful memories for Chloe to have when she's older.

Can I also just say that Chloe has a VERY impressive selection of Disney costumes! Love it!

Yay for going for the Christmas season, that's what we're going for too! :dance3:

Thank you, it really was a fantastic trip, I loved it all.

Chloe loves dressing up, she's a little obsessed, I love it too so I do feed her addiction :lmao: she had to have a separate wardrobe for them all though, atleast I didn't have to worry about finding ones for her, the tough bit was choosing the ones to take :rotfl:

So excited for the Christmas season! :hyper::banana:

Kara

Just read your TR start to finish as somehow I missed it earlier? Chloe is adorable - such a cute smile and she just looks like she is having the time of her life which is fantastic! :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing - Christmas next - yippeee, not that I am too excited for our trip then, I am getting worse by the day and it's aaages away yet :lmao:. Still, counting down the days to being able to book our meals - always a milestone! :rotfl:

Thank you, she was just in heaven there (me too :rotfl2:) it was so nice to see how she reacted to things there, so many crazy grins :)

That is exactly how I am! I'm driving everyone crazy, I was squealing at the Christmas things on youtube yesterday! I don't know what it is but DLP does something to me and makes me behave like a 6 year old :lmao: It's good to have a countdown, every little thing means it's one step closer :cheer2:

I was just going through my videos from our July trip last year, I'd forgotten about this one! I just thought I'd share it, it's my favourite one! It's of Chloe dancing with the wonderful Perla in Auberge :love: The quality isn't very good, not sure why, it is alright on my computer but when I uploaded it on to photoucket it isn't very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter