First trip without guidance - Weather? Budgeting? Advice?

missxjess

Mouseketeer
In the last couple years I have been to DL twice with my family, however going with my mom, I never really had to worry about where to be at what time or how much money to budget.

I just booked a trip for September 24th-30th with my best friend and now there's a few things I'm wondering about.

One of the big ones being if anyone can mention a good hotel that isn't horribly expensive. The hotel that I had wanted to stay at was the one that I had stayed at both times with my family but they just recently changed their age policy. My best friend and I are both 20 so we just barely don't make the min age check-in...so any ideas would help. I'm also wondering if the age thing makes a huge difference there with certain things other than the hotel. I know the drinking age is 21 but we never planned on drinking anyways, and as for car rentals, we found a place that rents to young people so(woo hoo)!

I'm also wondering what the weather and crowds will be like. I've never been other than May or June so is it still short/capri weather or is it more towards the jeans/sweatshirt weather?

The budgeting part of my trip isn't a huge deal but it would just be nice to save a few dollars here and there seeing as how I'm devoting my pay cheques to this vacation for the next couple months.

I just booked my plane tickets about..... 7 minutes ago so now hopefully the rest will fall into place.

YAY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

If anyone has any other useful tips or hints it would be much appreciated!

I am not sure on the hotel info.... but as far as weather, it should still be warm weather. I usually am still wearing shorts/capris that time of year. You may want to bring a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt for cooler nights, but do not expect cold weather. Hope you have a fun trip!

You might want to post your question on the "Disneyland (California)" forum. There are a lot of people who could answer your hotel question there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter