First Week of December at the Poly!!!

PolyndianPrincessJes

<font color=blue>Alias: TotalSnowWhite<br><font co
Seems like every time I click a thread, someone else is going to be at the Poly during the first week of December. :laughing:

So, just for good measure...who is going to be there to take over the Poly, DIS-style???

We'll be there December 1-8!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Here's "The List"
1971DBday: November 25 - December 5
Poohstick: November 28 - December 2
i_heart_the_mouse: November 28 - December 3
PamelaKay: November 28 - December 3
wesmom: November 28 - December 3
pjb0216: November 28 - December 4
ambriel: November 28 - December 5, MVMCP November 30
maiapapaya: November 28 - December 5, MVMCP November 30
ShockMonkey3: November 28 - December 5, Pirates and Pals Cruise November 30
Poppinsme: November 29 - December 8
mickey2minnie1: November 30 - December 5, MVMCP December 2
disney pro: December 1-4
paras4ri: December 1-5 MVMCP December 3
pixiemeg: December 1-5, MVMCP December 2
bjakmom: December 1-6, MVMCP December 2 and 5
PolyndianPrincessJes: December 1-8, MVMCP December 5
scdak: December 3 - 6
ginnymack: December 4-11,
taylor3297: December 4-12, MVMCP December 7
mrsksomeday: December 7-10
DisneyGirl83: December 11-15

ADR List
November 27
10:00a - Chef Mickey's - 1971DBday
November 28
6:00p -Cinderella's Royal Table - 1971DBday
November 29
7:30p - Citricos - Poppinsme
November 30
1:15p - Les Chefs de France - maiapapaya, ambriel
6:15p - Teppan Edo - 1971DBday
8:15p - Jiko - Poppinsme
December 1
9:00a - 'Ohana - maiapapaya, ambriel
4:00p - Liberty Tree Tavern - mickey2minnie1
5:15p - Akershus - maiapapaya, ambriel
6:30p - Victoria and Albert's - Poppinsme
December 2
8:15a - Tusker House - PolyndianPrincessJes
8:35a - 'Ohana - mickey2minnie1
1:00p - Kona - mickey2minnie1
4:45p - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - maiapapaya, ambriel
6:00p - Coral Reef - 1971DBday
6:15p - 1900 Park Fare - PolyndianPrincessJes
7:50p - Flying Fish - Poppinsme
December 3
8:00a - Tusker House - maiapapaya, ambriel
12:30p - 50s Prime Time Cafe - mickey2minnie1
6:30p - 'Ohana - maiapapaya, ambriel
7:00p - Shula's - Poppinsme
December 4
4:45p - 1900 Park Fare - mickey2minnie1
5:15p - Whispering Canyon Cafe - maiapapaya, ambriel
5:40p - Cape May Cafe - PolyndianPrincessJes (partial party)
6:25p - Garden Grill - PolyndianPrincessJes (partial party)
6:30p - Akershus - taylor3297
6:30p - Le Cellier - 1971DBday
1900 Park Fare - mickey2minnie1
8:30p - Boma - Poppinsme
December 5
Kona Cafe - mickey2minnie1
2:00p - Garden View Lounge Tea - Poppinsme
6:30p - Biergarten - taylor3297
December 6
11:25a - 50s Prime Time Cafe - PolyndianPrincessJes
4:30p - 50s Prime Time Cafe - taylor3297
8:00p - Biergarten - Poppinsme
December 7
8:05a - Cinderella's Royal Table - PolyndianPrincessJes
5:15p - Liberty Tree Tavern - taylor3297
7:00p - Il Mulino - Poppinsme
December 8
7:30a - 'Ohana - PolyndianPrincessJes
8:05a - Cinderella's Royal Table - taylor3297
December 9
6:15p - Kona Cafe - taylor3297
December 10
5:15p - Chef Mickey's - taylor3297
December 11
1:00p - T-rex - taylor3297

We'll be there Nov. 28 - Dec. 5. It sounds like WDW is going to be unusually busy that week (based on the number of DIS'ers who say they are going then). Let's just hope it's just all DIS'ers and not a trend with the general public! I did check availability for our week a few weeks ago at the GF and the CM said they had nothing for our PIN. Maybe it's all people with PINs and it won't be as crowded as it seems. :confused3 I guess we just got spoiled last October when almost everything was walk on or very limited wait.

There is going to be a lot of DIS'ers at WDW that week, hopefully it is not going to be to crowded.

Well be at the Poly Dec 1 - 4, we are staying at Pop on Nov 27 then moving over to BC CL on Nov 28 - Dec 1, then on to the Poly TPV CL for the rest of the week.(we saved the best for last:thumbsup2)

We'll be there Nov. 28 - Dec. 5. It sounds like WDW is going to be unusually busy that week (based on the number of DIS'ers who say they are going then). Let's just hope it's just all DIS'ers and not a trend with the general public! I did check availability for our week a few weeks ago at the GF and the CM said they had nothing for our PIN. Maybe it's all people with PINs and it won't be as crowded as it seems. :confused3 I guess we just got spoiled last October when almost everything was walk on or very limited wait.

I've always hopped on those "Official Month 20??" threads, and I'd think there were a ton of people. When I actually got to WDW, it was a breeze. We've never waited in line more than 20 minutes (and that was only because Astro Orbiter lied to us about the wait time). I think the DISers just know when to go while the rest of the travelers are stuck at peak times. ;)

There is going to be a lot of DIS'ers at WDW that week, hopefully it is not going to be to crowded.

Well be at the Poly Dec 1 - 4, we are staying at Pop on Nov 27 then moving over to BC CL on Nov 28 - Dec 1, then on to the Poly TPV CL for the rest of the week.(we saved the best for last:thumbsup2)

Maybe we'll be neighbors! We'll be TPV CL, too.

I had to change plans to fit with awesome airfare (140 RT pp :cool1:) and also couldn't stomach rack rate at the Poly over T-giving :scared1: So we will now be at POR 11/25-11/28 and the Poly 11/28-12/03.

Hope to see you all there! :goodvibes

OK, guys, I started a list on the first post so we can see everything at a glance. Thanks for giving me something to do during the loooooong wait for December. ;)

OK, guys, I started a list on the first post so we can see everything at a glance. Thanks for giving me something to do during the loooooong wait for December. ;)

:yay: Please add me too! I will be there with my parents Nov 28 - December 3. :yay:

I just got back yesterday from a 4 night stay at the Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf Club. I am so glad I have the December trip to look forward to so I am not too sad :sad2:

:yay: Please add me too! I will be there with my parents Nov 28 - December 3. :yay:

I just got back yesterday from a 4 night stay at the Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf Club. I am so glad I have the December trip to look forward to so I am not too sad :sad2:

Amen to that! We've been going twice a year, so the jonesing wasn't too bad, but we're only hitting Disney once this year, and it's at the end of the year!! I'm so ready!!

Amen to that! We've been going twice a year, so the jonesing wasn't too bad, but we're only hitting Disney once this year, and it's at the end of the year!! I'm so ready!!

I have only gone once a year for the past few years, but this year I am going 3 times. I have become such an addict. I work to afford my disney fix. I am already thinking I should be planning a trip for March 2011.

I had to change plans to fit with awesome airfare (140 RT pp :cool1:) and also couldn't stomach rack rate at the Poly over T-giving :scared1: So we will now be at POR 11/25-11/28 and the Poly 11/28-12/03.

Hope to see you all there! :goodvibes

Where did you get your flights?! I keep checking & prices have been so high. The cheapest I've been able to find is $360 return pp.

We're flying Airtran out of Detroit. Hope you find a great rate too :goodvibes

Thanks! I checked Airtran. So far nothing nearly as good as yours & we're flying out of Detroit (or Buffalo if necessary) on the 28th too. I guess I'll just have to keep playing around to see if I can come up with something decent. Last year we booked 5 months out from our trip and the prices were much better than's been showing up so far this year. I hate to wait too long though and see things go up even more!

We aren't going to first full week of December but I noticed out dates will overlap with some. We are going Dec 4-12.

We aren't going to first full week of December but I noticed out dates will overlap with some. We are going Dec 4-12.

Totally counts!! :thumbsup2

When I was looking in February, I found $150 RTs out of OKC, but I had to wait because we hadn't finalized everyone. Ended up with $190ish pp, but it's just gotten higher since we booked, so I'm glad I ended up with that!!

Totally counts!! :thumbsup2

When I was looking in February, I found $150 RTs out of OKC, but I had to wait because we hadn't finalized everyone. Ended up with $190ish pp, but it's just gotten higher since we booked, so I'm glad I ended up with that!!

Air Canada's have actually been coming down, but with all the taxes here and the much higher airfares to begin with I still don't see $546 RT pp as much of a deal!:scared1: (although it was $1000 when I first started checking flights a few months ago!) This is why we will be flying out of a US airport! Still hoping Southwest might have something good to offer, if they'll ever start posting flights after Nov 5!! :headache:

Thanks! I checked Airtran. So far nothing nearly as good as yours & we're flying out of Detroit (or Buffalo if necessary) on the 28th too. I guess I'll just have to keep playing around to see if I can come up with something decent. Last year we booked 5 months out from our trip and the prices were much better than's been showing up so far this year. I hate to wait too long though and see things go up even more!

Oh, I'm actually flying on the 25th and doing POR before the Poly. I was having such a hard time finding anything good for 11/28-12/5 myself, so I switched up the dates to make it work.

Just an FYI, I did see there are still flights for $211 RT flying on the 27th and the 5th. I don't know if you'd consider it, but it's possible to fly down on the evening flight on the 27th, stay at the airport and then use ME to get to WDW bright and early on the 28th. Just an idea.

Good luck either way.

Just an FYI, I did see there are still flights for $211 RT flying on the 27th and the 5th. I don't know if you'd consider it, but it's possible to fly down on the evening flight on the 27th, stay at the airport and then use ME to get to WDW bright and early on the 28th. Just an idea.

Good luck either way.

Thanks. Later when I get a few quiet minutes (if that's possible ...:laughing:) I will go back and play with dates - we're fairly locked in on our return, but we definitely could leave on the 27th if we need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter