• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First week of Jan crowds

94bruin

DIS Veteran
We are headed back to the parks for a January visit! We are flexible on dates but between the 1st and 5th - would there be any days that are going to better? Or do we just assume crowds all that week? My kids are still off of school - are most kids still off of school or will some have headed back already?

As an aside, is there an official Dec/Jan check-in thread yet? We won't head into the parks until Jan but are considering arriving in Anaheim on the 30th. I'm sure the 31st will be insane so am choosing to relax that day.

We are in same boat. Heading to DLR first week of January and trying to adjust expectations accordingly, crowd-wise. I haven't seen a check-in thread yet...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter