Fish Extender Admin Question

LolaNJoe

Earning My Ears
I'm running my cruise's FE list for the first time and I'm not sure when to close it. We sail Oct 20th. I'm thinking a month out? Is that enough time?

We sail Oct 16th on the Magic out of NY and this is what I have posted in our meets thread for the Fish Extender. Your welcome to use any of it if you like.

👉 Official Fish Exchange List -

What is a Fish Exchange?
https://dclfan.com/onboard-activities/what-in-the-world-is-a-disney-cruise-line-fish-extender/

Please post the following to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

Group Closes Sept 16, 2022 (30 Days Before Sail Date)
•Pixie dust list opens when official list closes.
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.
•Must have bag/pouches hanging on your fish outside stateroom to receive FE items. Please do not leave items on the floor outside a stateroom. If no bag present they may have moved staterooms.

I would not ever set the groups before PIF day. I’ve had too many drop out over the years saying “had to change the date” “something came up…” just one less headache to deal with and no juggling or disappointing people who made things with names on it.

Shoot, that ship has certainly sailed! Also our PIF date is 8/21 because of covid, which seems like short notice to get things together too. Next cruise I'll know!

Shoot, that ship has certainly sailed! Also our PIF date is 8/21 because of covid, which seems like short notice to get things together too. Next cruise I'll know!
I don’t think you’re PIF is because of Covid I think it’s because of your castaway level. An advantage so you can get adventures before people who have sailed less than you. You also could be paying early because of a travel agent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter