Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

About 37 weeks and 1 day until the cruise. I am so excited. It really sounds like much less time when you count in weeks:lmao:

Oh us boys aren't all that bad, you just have to raise us right (which I am sure you will have no problem with.)

Hi
We'd like to be included in the FE exchange. We will have 4 in our cabin 2 adults, 2 children (9 and 6 @ cruise time).

Will there be teams? The reason I ask is that if we have 100 (or more) participating this could get out of my budget range.

Thanks to who started organizing this FE exchange.

I'm not too familiar w/ the podcast regulars as I don't get to listen to the podcast, but I've been following the message board (and usually lost).

Gibson, add me in to the FE exchange.

It's Kathy and Ann - 2 adults. We're in 6090

I've got all winter to make one and think of cool stuff to give away to all my Podcast friends.

disneyholic family and parrotheadlois, are you going to participate? you are confusing me.

Just checking, you got my response, right?

There are two of us, me (Lois) and my husband (Greg) (2 very well behaved adults)
Room 7620

Just wondering, who are you traveling with?

Yeah I got your Info, I am just putting off updating the info. Sorry everyone!

I am traveling with my mom. She is a well behaved adult too. Speaking of that I need to get her to listen to a few episodes of the podcast...

Gibson,
We would like to participate; although, you all may not want to come all the way down to our lonely little cabin on deck 2!:sad1:
Our room # is 2074. We have 2 adults and 1 kiddo (dd9).

Last time we did a cruise, we were in 2068 and it worked out great for us. So, we decided to stay close to the same place.

Thanks for setting up this list! You rock!

I think I've got an idea for my fish extender...although, since it's almost positive I'll be solo here, I could hang a sock....or a Croc....

Hi
We'd like to be included in the FE exchange. We will have 4 in our cabin 2 adults, 2 children (9 and 6 @ cruise time).

Will there be teams? The reason I ask is that if we have 100 (or more) participating this could get out of my budget range.

Thanks to who started organizing this FE exchange.

I'm not too familiar w/ the podcast regulars as I don't get to listen to the podcast, but I've been following the message board (and usually lost).

What part of Detroitish if you don't mind me asking? We work out of Monroe, MI most of the month.

Just checking, you got my response, right?

There are two of us, me (Lois) and my husband (Greg) (2 very well behaved adults)
Room 7620

Just wondering, who are you traveling with?

Lois? Since when are parrotheads 1.) very well behaved and 2.) adults (at least mentally)?

We were New Orleans parrotheads till the group had a falling out.:rolleyes1

I have a picture with Jimmy from a few years back, I didn't realize how much taller I was than him (that's code for he's a shortie!):rotfl:

Gibson,
We would like to participate; although, you all may not want to come all the way down to our lonely little cabin on deck 2!:sad1:
Our room # is 2074. We have 2 adults and 1 kiddo (dd9).

Last time we did a cruise, we were in 2068 and it worked out great for us. So, we decided to stay close to the same place.

Thanks for setting up this list! You rock!

We can all stop there on our trek down to visit Don (dpuck). They're on deck 1 if I remember right.......I'll have this whole boat explored by the time we're done!

I think I've got an idea for my fish extender...although, since it's almost positive I'll be solo here, I could hang a sock....or a Croc....

We have flip flop Christmas stockings we had at the shop when we closed it! I can put "Precious" on it for you!:rotfl2:

Count DH & I in too pls :goodvibes Cabin 6598

cheers,
:flower3:

woohoo another neighbor!:woohoo: And here I thought we'd be lonely not being on deck 7!

Loripirate:

Lois? Since when are parrotheads 1.) very well behaved and 2.) adults (at least mentally)?

We were New Orleans parrotheads till the group had a falling out.:rolleyes1

I have a picture with Jimmy from a few years back, I didn't realize how much taller I was than him (that's code for he's a shortie!):rotfl:

We'll be seeing Jimmy tomorrow night at (the former) Jones Beach Theater (it has a new corporate name). He won't see us though, we'll be up above the clouds in the nosebleed section :-)

But, it'll be fun and no, you're right, we probably won't be very well behaved.

pirate:
Yes I am a pirate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter