Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

I am so excited! Last night I bought all of my FE Gift stuff!! Now I just have to wait for it to get here so I can assemble them!

:cool1:

I got the digital "proof" for my FE gift. I was a little nervous because I had to use Adobe Illustrator. I have never used it before and I had no idea what I was doing. It actually came out great. :cheer2: My order has been released to production and I should have it in about a week. :banana:

I am really, really bad at surprises. It is taking everything in me to not post a copy of the proof. I am not sure if I can control myself.:yay:

WOW, your FE gift sound really cool.:goodvibes

Where's the most current list? I looked on page 1 and it's not there. I know I need to get some more gifts.........

Any help?!?

Loripirate:

speaking of luggage - i'm about ready to start packing now LOL

i've been going through dd's clothes (man she's got a lot of stuff) and i'm going to wash everything tonight then start packing her stuff on the weekend.

i'll have a seporate bag for our fe gifts :)

thank goodness the entire dis group isn't joining LOL - i heard we are at about 25% of the ship:scared1:

anyone else getting REALLY excited???

i keep looking for disney webcams now -

i've got to get everything organized too - good thing we've got about 6 weeks to go before we leave :thumbsup2

speaking of luggage - i'm about ready to start packing now LOL

i've been going through dd's clothes (man she's got a lot of stuff) and i'm going to wash everything tonight then start packing her stuff on the weekend.

i'll have a seporate bag for our fe gifts :)

thank goodness the entire dis group isn't joining LOL - i heard we are at about 25% of the ship:scared1:

anyone else getting REALLY excited???

i keep looking for disney webcams now -

i've got to get everything organized too - good thing we've got about 6 weeks to go before we leave :thumbsup2

Are you referring to DIS cruisers vs. capacity?? Or FE rooms to total cabins? Or DIS rooms to total cabins? Or FE rooms to DIS Rooms?

How many total DISer participants? I think I read somewhere 81 or something like that. The first page just says 76 rooms.

Are you referring to DIS cruisers vs. capacity?? Or FE rooms to total cabins? Or DIS rooms to total cabins? Or FE rooms to DIS Rooms?

no no - total disers on the cruise - not the fe group. - that would be a very small ship LOL

no no - total disers on the cruise - not the fe group. - that would be a very small ship LOL

Hmmm. Last time I guestimated, I came up with around 360 DIS Cruisers. I thought the boat held 2,000+? Whatever the percentage, I am sure there will be a bunch of us!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter