Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

Here are the roomies.

Shellyminnie & tiggerbell

Mary Jo & Maria

Tonya, Carol & Joe - Adult and her parents (not sure how you are dividing them)

Chris, Kim, Jenny (grandmom) & Ginny (child)

i think there is one more but i/m not sure
Nancy and I are roomies sharing a room 6522- we are two separate households. My parents are in their own room and can share gifts of course. heck, nancy and i will share (or fight over them!) if need be too. :rotfl:;)

michelle - i've got Candy & Stephan listed under your screen name?

i'm getting confused

ohhhhh wait - you've got 2 rooms. just found the other room

sorry

michelle - i've got Candy & Stephan listed under your screen name?

i'm getting confused
Nancy and I (Michelle) in romo 6522 are two separate households. :)

my parents in 6534 are one. (Jim/Jeanie)

Passing out these FE gifts is going to be a nightmare, I foresee. :rolleyes1

Curious... How much did you guys spend on your FE-making supplies?

Just for the FE itself.

I had mine made by someone I found on eBAY. I paid $35 for it. It's personalized and I thought it was well worth it considering my lack of sewing abilities.

We'll reuse ours as storage in the half-bath after the cruise.

I don't want to add it all up. It would probably upset me if I did.

Well, I spent $35 on what I consider to be a beautiful FE on eBay. Graddysmommy's FEs look spectacular. She's local to me so we're just gonna meet somewhere so I don't have to pay shipping. Haven't gotten it yet though. I was just curious to know what the average was that folks were paying to make their own. $35 seemed reasonable to me. Very well made and zero time involved.

Passing out these FE gifts is going to be a nightmare, I foresee. :rolleyes1

my only concern is there are a few of us who are gty 12's so may be upgraded and (in our case) might upgrade at the port. so how do we get our room number to everyone?

my only concern is there are a few of us who are gty 12's so may be upgraded and (in our case) might upgrade at the port. so how do we get our room number to everyone?

We have someone whose room is centrally located have a list on their door of room assignment changes at the port. It is like that those in GTY status will be assigned before the sailing.

I had mine made by someone I found on eBAY. I paid $35 for it. It's personalized and I thought it was well worth it considering my lack of sewing abilities.

We'll reuse ours as storage in the half-bath after the cruise.

Great minds.... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter