FL Tours Car Service Questions

SimplyMagical

Mouseketeer
We have scheduled FL tours luxury van (6 of us) to the Wilderness Lodge for our next trip. The last time we were there we used Tiffany Town Car. Has anyone used FL tours before, and if so, how was the service? :rolleyes:

We have used FL Tours many times and have been very pleased with the service. In addition to prompt attention and clean, comfortable vehicles, they have also provided a discount card for use on our grocery stop.

I'll move this to the Transportation Board where you may find reports from others who've travelled with <a href="http://www.fltours.com">FL Tours.</a>

Enjoy the ride! :)

One downside I can see is the web site states they do not take credit cards. I only take cash for tips and ice cream.

and had the best experience with Fl Tours.... they were there at the airport when we arrived and again at our resort on time when we cam home......I just remembered to have the amount with me when we arrived in Florida and had no problems paying with cash......I enjoyed the trip from the airport to our hotel.......our driver Andy, told us about the weather and things going on in Disney and surrounding areas.........very pleased with our experience .........

I just got back today from Orlando, and I found Fl Tours to be clean, efficient, and polite, and they were there waiting for us when our plane arrived at 10 pm. on March 27. We met him at baggage claim, and paid him when we got to Disney. The driver was at BCV bright and early this morning at 8:45 for our 9 am pick-up time. We had no receipt for our payment, but they accepted on faith that we had paid the first driver, which we had. I would definitely use them again. By contrast, my daughter and friends used MEARS to get out to Disney, and everything that could go wrong, did. Their experience was a disaster for them, and really put a damper on their trip. It's really worth the couple of extra dollars to go with Fl tours, and they were wonderful! Don't forget to print off the coupon on the web site for $5 off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter