Flickr

Wow, there is some serious talent here!

Here is a link to Flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/

I post one picture per day, although I am at the bottom of the barrel as far as WDW shots go right now, so don't expect anything too groundbreaking (especially in comparison to some of you guys!).

Wow, there is some serious talent here!

Here is a link to Flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10245245@N07/

I post one picture per day, although I am at the bottom of the barrel as far as WDW shots go right now, so don't expect anything too groundbreaking (especially in comparison to some of you guys!).

Wow, if YOU're wowed by the talent here, then I'm in SERIOUS trouble.... I'm still trying to move past the automatic modes on my camera........

Seriously, I've seen some of your stuff on Flickr before. LOVE it! Especially your night shots. Very inspiring!

Wow, if YOU're wowed by the talent here, then I'm in SERIOUS trouble.... I'm still trying to move past the automatic modes on my camera........

Seriously, I've seen some of your stuff on Flickr before. LOVE it! Especially your night shots. Very inspiring!

From what I saw, there are a lot of individuals with some really creative work in their photostreams. That's what I am trying to work on (interesting angles, deliberate choices in depth of field, etc) rather than just having the same static night shots again and again.

EDIT: Your photostream is actually one of the ones that made me say that. I actually had your spinning Dumbo shot open in another tab as I was planning on commenting on it! Now, off to do that...

From what I saw, there are a lot of individuals with some really creative work in their photostreams. That's what I am trying to work on (interesting angles, deliberate choices in depth of field, etc) rather than just having the same static night shots again and again.

EDIT: Your photostream is actually one of the ones that made me say that. I actually had your spinning Dumbo shot open in another tab as I was planning on commenting on it! Now, off to do that...

That's very high praise. Many thanks! I've mostly just lucked into the good shots I've gotten. Really, I just wanted to watch the fireworks while ON Dumbo..... We came up one short and it finished before we got on. But it gave me that wonderful viewpoint for those shots. They are taken from the loading platform on Dumbo (the one on the right). It's a great viewing spot!

Like you, I'm loving looking at everyone else's work looking for different composition and angels. We're headed back in September and I hope to have more chances to work on it....

So, after poking around on Flickr a bit, I decided that I would give it a go and see how I like it.

So far, so good---haven't made the upgrade to Pro yet, but maybe after our trip to WDW in October I'll have enough photos to upload to justify the $20/whatever fee.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31078600@N05/

I think that's the link to my PhotoStream. If not, my username is "annnewjerz" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter