Flight price/when to buy?

Dave_uk

Mouseketeer
hi all.

Took the plung today and booked for next September, think I got a very good price. Also got 3% cash back

I looked at booking with virgin and they are so much more expensive for exactly the same?

Still need to add flights, if I understand correctly flights are out 11 months before?

When is the best time to book flights and how much do you think I can get them for.

Having a look and this year September flights are going for about £750 for two people.

Thanks for all your help

Always a gamble. Keep and eye on them and when you find a price that suits you, book it. I've booked anywhere from 11 months out (actually even longer than that when they used to let you do it with a package) to under a week out. When you find a good price, grab them.

If your looking to fly Virgin Atlantic, the January sale is usually the best time to purchase. We have also bought in September when they have a sale, when that sale ends the price usually increases massively until the Jan sale

Not virgin although I have been looking at virgin from Manchester and was getting £430.
But I actually just booked my flights with Thomsons for £185pp ( 2 adults 3 kids aged 11,11,14) for September 28th.

Not virgin although I have been looking at virgin from Manchester and was getting £430.
But I actually just booked my flights with Thomsons for £185pp ( 2 adults 3 kids aged 11,11,14) for September 28th.
Is that for next year (2017)

Nice flights@tinkerpea! I thought my £303 were a bargain!! R they on Dreamliner aswell?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter