Flights from Hamilton/Toronto or Buffalo

We were looking at using either WestJet or Air Canada, for our flight, Maybe Delta if we can get a good deal. I guess it’s going to come down to where we get the deal, our other friend lives in Windsor fairly close to the border there so we could always leave the car with her, if we flew from Detroit, I haven’t flown to FL since I was 10 maybe, -and that was because we were with a family who didn’t like the long drive- my family usually drove but since we’re 3 girls this trip and only have a 2 week window we want to make the most of our trip.

I felt the same, it came down to the best deal at the time. I looked at both Westjet. Air Canada and potential Southwest flights. Westjet was cheaper. Since I'm leaving the weekend after their thanksgiving I was afraid of waiting until Southwest released the November schedule and finding out it was just as expensive with the exchange and then would have lost the Westjet flight. It was a tough call. I'm in Hamilton so either airport was about the same distance. So I went with not waiting and flying out of Toronto.

How cheap have you gotten from London for direct flights? When my friends and I looked at flights for September (one is in school in London so we thought it'd be less of a drive vs home-london-home-toronto) and the only flights we saw were London-Toronto-Florida (it worked out to being cheaper to fly from Toronto Minus the extra driving time )

Pretty good $450 max I don’t remember exactly round trip and the best part was I could get someone to drop us off so no extra costs and I worked all day and made the flight no problem. Out of London you really only need to be there a max 1.5 hours early. The bit extra is worth it for me as it is so convenient.

Also I had the westjet RBC Card so we didn’t pay for bags and used the $250 credit.

Parking for the week if needed is $50 which is cheaper then a taxi round trip and cheaper then a hotel or parking in Toronto

Pretty good $450 max I don’t remember exactly round trip and the best part was I could get someone to drop us off so no extra costs and I worked all day and made the flight no problem. Out of London you really only need to be there a max 1.5 hours early. The bit extra is worth it for me as it is so convenient.

Also I had the westjet RBC Card so we didn’t pay for bags and used the $250 credit.

Parking for the week if needed is $50 which is cheaper then a taxi round trip and cheaper then a hotel or parking in Toronto
Oh I should mention the direct flight is seasonal. I think late November to early April and I think it’s only on Saturdays now.

I fly out of London all the time and may have to transfer thru Toronto,most of the time is only about $50 more and the time and transfer time is still about the same amount of time or less if I had to drive to Toronto or Detroit plus customs is done in Toronto. I flew round trip on Air Canada for $350 out of London during March Break to Fort Myers. Again I worked all day and then went to the airport. If I have to go to either airport I have to add 5 hours plus the flight is about 3hours. So about 8hours. Flying out of London including security is 7. Way less stressful.

I just booked flights this week so Ive recently run the numbers. We usually fly out of buffalo on southwest, but this time we’re flying out of Toronto on air transat. It was cheaper than any option from buffalo. I use Hipmunk.com to search a bunch of different airlines and booking sites, although you have to go directly to the southwest website to search them.

I’m in Waterloo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter