emery board/toe spacer
lotions
3 bags of candy
toe rings
moisture socks
stationary,
magnets
I love everything! :love:
I'm sorry I do not know who to thank 'cause I'm not sure of your Dis name!

Glad you received it! I had a lot of fun shopping for it.:cool1:

Kayleigh's package arrived today from Miranda, MPHARJ's DD. Best I can tell is three pairs of flip flops, two pink, since she will not let me see. She's too excited! LOL! She wants to know how old Miranda is since I explained to her that this is like a pen pal.

Miranda is 12. I hope Kayleigh enjoys them!:thumbsup2

Thanks Beth! I'd just hate for them to actually send it back to CT! Plus I really don't want to have another visit with my buddies at the PO :lmao:
No worries, she said she'd go pick it up. :thumbsup2

Too bad, I bet you are getting right friendly with those PO people. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Anymore arrivals???? :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Miranda is 12. I hope Kayleigh enjoys them!:thumbsup2
She LOVED that they were picked out by a big kid. She thinks that's just so cool:thumbsup2 She's five so a 12 year old, well, WOW ;)

No worries, she said she'd go pick it up. :thumbsup2

Too bad, I bet you are getting right friendly with those PO people. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Anymore arrivals???? :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Good thing she is going. I fear they may strip search me if I have to go in again :scared1: I also fear for anyone who has to watch that :scared1: :rotfl2:

Good thing she is going. I fear they may strip search me if I have to go in again :scared1: I also fear for anyone who has to watch that :scared1: :rotfl2:

You are saved. We did go to the post office yesterday and Cameron got her package. She was so excited. Each time she pulled out another pair of flip-flops she was oohing and aahing! :goodvibes

She received 4 pairs of flilp flops. We had to go shopping after we went by the post office (and I didn't have any scissors to cut the flip flops apart) and she wore them still attached to each other around the store...you can just imagine the looks we got. :lmao: Finally when we went by the cell phone store, the guy pulled out his pocket knife and cut them for her. She also spent a good 10 minutes this morning trying to decide which pair to wear today.

She actually received 2 packages yesterday and I'm not sure which items came out of which box as they were ripped into and strowed through my car before we pulled out of the post office parking lot :rotfl2: , but I THINK that included with the flip flops were 2 rubber ducks (she hasn't ever expressed interest in these, but she informed that she has "ALWAYS wanted a rubber duck"), a beach ball, sidewalk chalk, candy, nail polish and a jump rope. (Sorry if we left anything off or if some of this was from the other package).

Thanks again for this awesome package!!!

You are saved. We did go to the post office yesterday and Cameron got her package. She was so excited. Each time she pulled out another pair of flip-flops she was oohing and aahing! :goodvibes

She received 4 pairs of flilp flops. We had to go shopping after we went by the post office (and I didn't have any scissors to cut the flip flops apart) and she wore them still attached to each other around the store...you can just imagine the looks we got. :lmao: Finally when we went by the cell phone store, the guy pulled out his pocket knife and cut them for her. She also spent a good 10 minutes this morning trying to decide which pair to wear today.

She actually received 2 packages yesterday and I'm not sure which items came out of which box as they were ripped into and strowed through my car before we pulled out of the post office parking lot :rotfl2: , but I THINK that included with the flip flops were 2 rubber ducks (she hasn't ever expressed interest in these, but she informed that she has "ALWAYS wanted a rubber duck"), a beach ball, sidewalk chalk, candy, nail polish and a jump rope. (Sorry if we left anything off or if some of this was from the other package).

Thanks again for this awesome package!!!

Good thing!! I'm so glad she likes everything. That sounds like a bunch of it. I actually did let Lilly, my two year old, help pick stuff out and we walked through the store and she threw in tons of stuff. I don't think I could have fit anything else in the box if I had tried.

:lmao: to her walking around with them still attached. Sounds like something my kids would do. I'm glad she's enjoying them, my oldest is very upset she can't wear her flip flops to school (private Catholic school, semi strict dress code)

I received two great pair of flip flops today directly from Old Navy (my favorite store:love: ). There was a pair of thick/heeled silver ones and a pair of lime green striped ones. I LOVE THEM!! I'm trying to decide what I can wear with them already in the next couple days.

Thanks so much to Katie (MPHARJ).

I received two great pair of flip flops today directly from Old Navy (my favorite store:love: ). There was a pair of thick/heeled silver ones and a pair of lime green striped ones. I LOVE THEM!! I'm trying to decide what I can wear with them already in the next couple days.

Thanks so much to Katie (MPHARJ).

So glad you liked them and like Old Navy, I had a rough week last week and I wanted to get them sent and that was the easiet for me.

She LOVED that they were picked out by a big kid. She thinks that's just so cool:thumbsup2 She's five so a 12 year old, well, WOW ;)

I remember those days, my daughter so looked up to the older girls when she was little, now well hmmmm, I just need her to look up now and then so she doesn't walk into anything listening to her ipod!!:rotfl:

So glad you liked them and like Old Navy, I had a rough week last week and I wanted to get them sent and that was the easiet for me.

I think it was a great idea to just go through Old Navy. I wish I had thought about it.

I think it was a great idea to just go through Old Navy. I wish I had thought about it.
I didn't at first, but glad I did then I was able to get everyones shipped out of there. Helps that I have a card there too, made it even quicker!

Still waiting for DD and DS. I love my flip flops thanks Jennatex!:love:

Okay, it looks like we are waiting for just 4 more packages to arrive!! Hopefully those will happen today!! :cool1: :wizard:

Alysia received a package today from Old Navy. A pair of yellow flips with palm trees on the soles and a pair of wedgie silver ones. Thanks!

Still waiting for DD and DS. I love my flip flops thanks Jennatex!:love:
I'm ruining the surprise but your DD's should be there by next week. It came back to me last Saturday, they said there was a problem with my customs slip. I had to go in again on Monday and ship it again. I apologize. I had written gift in the description box and I guess that is very bad :rolleyes1

I'm ruining the surprise but your DD's should be there by next week. It came back to me last Saturday, they said there was a problem with my customs slip. I had to go in again on Monday and ship it again. I apologize. I had written gift in the description box and I guess that is very bad :rolleyes1

That's okay!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter