Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi
I clicked on this thread by accident (not from Florida) but noticed the chat about "Tea" at the Grand Floridian if you open this invite to others I would like to join in.:goodvibes

The tea party sounds great but we will be at Disney Dec.9&10 and then on the 14th for the MVMCP. I don't know about going back on the 18th but keep me posted. Is this a Ladies thing - my husband wants to know.

For the person that asked about the Panama Canal site - it is a Disboards site- Go to Disney Cruise Line- then click on Disney Cruise Meet and then scroll down and you will see the Panama canal site. We are on thread 4.Thread two in there- click on it- go to the last post on it and scroll down and you will see LindaBabe and thread 3 is in her post. click the new thread and when you get to that one go to the last post -251 and click on it. Then scroll down-way down passed pictures and you will see the new thread on LindaBabe post. It seems complicated but once you do it it is easy- good luck
Come and join the cruise there are over 200 Disboarders on it .

After getting back from 7 days at sea and now more days than not this next week at Disney....I can't even think about any other meets till I recover...I'm going to need a vacation after these two weeks :rotfl2: :banana: :cool1:

The tea party sounds great but we will be at Disney Dec.9&10 and then on the 14th for the MVMCP. I don't know about going back on the 18th but keep me posted. Is this a Ladies thing - my husband wants to know.

For the person that asked about the Panama Canal site - it is a Disboards site- Go to Disney Cruise Line- then click on Disney Cruise Meet and then scroll down and you will see the Panama canal site. We are on thread 4.Thread two in there- click on it- go to the last post on it and scroll down and you will see LindaBabe and thread 3 is in her post. click the new thread and when you get to that one go to the last post -251 and click on it. Then scroll down-way down passed pictures and you will see the new thread on LindaBabe post. It seems complicated but once you do it it is easy- good luck
Come and join the cruise there are over 200 Disboarders on it .

Tea is available for gentlemen too!

All of our meets are open to all. We try to keep them short so that no one ever feels obligated to hang out longer than they'd be comfortable. We are simply using the opportunity to meet other peeps who enjoy Disney as much as we do. I know that I've met several life-long friends and Disney companions this way... :goodvibes

I'm still looking into an activity for a meet on the 18th or 19th that is Holiday related or close to viewing Holiday stuff lol:santa:

Hello fellow Floridians! Guess it's time I join you guys here. My name is Abby and I live in Tallahassee - you know, the part of FL that should be considered Georgia? :laughing:

really? thanks, for the heads up! Is this something anyone else would be interested in doing?

I love the idea of a Tea Party! I've always wanted to try the GF tea.

I will be at Disney from Nov 11-15 and Dec 11-17, so I couldn't come to anything on the 18th or 19th. As a pp pointed out though, GF tea fills up fast so we probably couldn't do that then. But if anyone is interested in meeting up during those dates, please post!

If anyone is around Epcot on Nov 14 or Dec 14, I'm meeting some people at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion at 1pm both those days! Anyone is welcome to join!

Hello fellow Floridians! Guess it's time I join you guys here. My name is Abby and I live in Tallahassee - you know, the part of FL that should be considered Georgia? :laughing:

I love the idea of a Tea Party! I've always wanted to try the GF tea.

I will be at Disney from Nov 11-15 and Dec 11-17, so I couldn't come to anything on the 18th or 19th. As a pp pointed out though, GF tea fills up fast so we probably couldn't do that then.

wont be able to do it at all. Tea is full that weekend. (and I agree about Tallahassee ;0) )

sounds like a good option.

am going to start packing since im heading down a day early to treat myself at WDW (after my massage tomorrow :goodvibes ).

welcome any meet ups, just looking to go around some plans here and there.

What's a monorail crawl?

Sha, hope you have a great weekend! :) I am headed up late Thursday, sending you a pm.

What's a monorail crawl?

Sha, hope you have a great weekend! :) I am headed up late Thursday, sending you a pm.

monorail crawl started 3 years ago, at Christmas during Mousefest. The original one never left the resort and was a lot of fun with friends. We were meeting at the bar and having drinks and then move to the next one and so on. The last couple have actually left the resort and moved to the others bars.

Not sure if this one will actually be drinking. That is up for Rebecca and everyone to decide. Especially if a chance of kids being around.

got your message... any meet ups are good for whenever possible.

Hey, I need to do a Monorail Crawl before leaving the area. I'm in!!!!:banana:

I am also wanting to check out holiday decorations. Considering I want pics, maybe drinking isn't the best idea. :idea: Or maybe my photography skills will be better. :rotfl:

Also, I heard that after the 19th of Dec. the fireworks and parade are the same as the Christmas party ones. Is this true? If so, would love to meet up for that.

Darcy, that is a good idea. Good job!

Since a few of you have already expressed interest, Monorail crawl it is. The last few meets have been very kid friendly, so personally, I'm not opposed to a little adult fun. pirate:

Sha, don't we have the CP scheduled for the 18th?

I'm open for a monorail crawl on the 18th or whatever the group decides. Sharing time with friends is what is important.

Hey, I need to do a Monorail Crawl before leaving the area. I'm in!!!!:banana:

I am also wanting to check out holiday decorations. Considering I want pics, maybe drinking isn't the best idea. :idea: Or maybe my photography skills will be better. :rotfl:

Also, I heard that after the 19th of Dec. the fireworks and parade are the same as the Christmas party ones. Is this true? If so, would love to meet up for that.

Darcy, that is a good idea. Good job!

Since a few of you have already expressed interest, Monorail crawl it is. The last few meets have been very kid friendly, so personally, I'm not opposed to a little adult fun. pirate:

Sha, don't we have the CP scheduled for the 18th?

yes we have the CP that evening. Have one person on here that has kids except on Sundays, so need to do on 19th I guess. Will have mom with and would be before heading home, so not drinking. She might though.

The parade would be fun too Mel. And as for the improvement... LOL i think it might impair vs improve.

I wouldn't be able to do a monorail crawl on Sunday as I'd have to drive home as well.

Okay, guys- pick your evening/date for a monorail crawl :santa:

Fri, December 10th

Sat, December 11th

Sun, December 12th

Fri, December 17th

Sat, December 18th

Sun, December 19th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter