Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I even have a picture...
family001.jpg

Okay, that will work. They are all pink.

Didn't you recently post that you had not decided what to do for your daughter's 1st Communion party? Pink M & M's sound like a good start. That way they will be out of your desk drawer.

I suggested a taco bar for my nephew's 1ST C lunch. The kid just wrote an essay that tacos are his favorite food, and it will be Cinco de Mayo. Does that sound too odd for a 1ST C party? :confused:

I should have a salad. Maybe I will run to the store.

i have been making me a salad with mixed greens in it and dried cranberries; sunflower seeds and a raspberry walnut vinagrette salad dressing... I'm almost out though so i'm gonna have to come up with something else...

Didn't you recently post that you had not decided what to do for your daughter's 1st Communion party? Pink M & M's sound like a good start. That way they will be out of your desk drawer.

I suggested a taco bar for my nephew's 1ST C lunch. The kid just wrote an essay that tacos are his favorite food, and it will be Cinco de Mayo. Does that sound too odd for a 1ST C party? :confused:

That actually sounds great something different instead of the same ole same ole..

That sounds like a great idea! It will be so much fun for the kids!

You can put the M&Ms in the salad. :banana:
Think of them as croutons.

I think I will pass. But thanks for the idea.

I got a salad and put pieces of chicken in there. And carrots for a snack.

That sounds like a wonderful idea to me. We are just going to go to a resturant nothing fancy. Nice and laid back. We just ran out of time, too much other crap going on right about now. And neither of our families do fancy stuff. So this will work for us. And it will be a heck of alot less money also.

I think I will pass. That sounds like a wonderful idea to me. We are just going to go to a resturant nothing fancy. Nice and laid back. We just ran out of time, too much other crap going on right about now. And neither of our families do fancy stuff. So this will work for us. And it will be a heck of alot less money also.

I hear ya. We had my son's 1st C party at Buca di Beppo. At the time I said it was because we had an old house--too much work needed, etc. Made sense. Now that we have a brand spanking new house, guess what we are doing for my son's graduation? Going back to Buca di Beppo! :rolleyes:

Now, my nephew's party is another story...my sister has to worry about cleaning the house. And last time we talked, the bathroom on her main floor was gutted! :eek:

Okay. Here is an M & M story. I went to a mom's party awhile back and the hostess had bowls of M & M's set out around the house. For the most part nobody touched them--except the bowl in the bathroom, it was empty. :lmao:

I don't like parties at my house for that very reason, I clean before the party and than clean it again after everyone leaves.

It is easier to leave the cleaning to someone else. :thumbsup2

Too funny. But I am not sure I want to eat M & M out of the bathroom. Have you seen that 20/20 or Dateline show when you flush the toilet how much spray goes into the air. And it is fresh in my mind because Mythbuster did a segment on it last night about how much ends up on your toothbrush. :scared:

I hear ya. We had my son's 1st C party at Buca di Beppo. At the time I said it was because we had an old house--too much work needed, etc. Made sense. Now that we have a brand spanking new house, guess what we are doing for my son's graduation? Going back to Buca di Beppo! :rolleyes:

Now, my nephew's party is another story...my sister has to worry about cleaning the house. And last time we talked, the bathroom on her main floor was gutted! :eek:

Okay. Here is an M & M story. I went to a mom's party awhile back and the hostess had bowls of M & M's set out around the house. For the most part nobody touched them--except the bowl in the bathroom, it was empty. :lmao:

that is funny. I was thinking the same thing. M & M in the bathroom?
I never saw people put food in there. :confused3

I thought it was weird to have a candy dish in the bathroom too. But darn it if that dish wasn't empty when I went back in there later to get rid of a few beers! Now that I am thinking about it, perhaps she had her kids help her set up the party...I have seen my son do some odd stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter