Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you rush too much then! Time to move away from the family..... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I'll have to find some of our old costumes to post. I had some good ones. ;)

Well ladies, I hate to run, but Ruben just walked in the door and I'm going to go see how his day went.

I'll catch ya tomorrow. Have a good night!!

It is definitely time to move. Trust me, I know. There are things that happen and I say "Time to move!"

ummmm...... I think you know he had a good day ;)

good night

Yes she did Joanne !! everything went fine and she was a real trooper :thumbsup2

I just hope she recovers quickly so she can enjoy the rest of her summer ! I know she has been worried about the whole thing, even though she's in pain, she's in such a good mood tonight :rotfl:

I just hope she recovers quickly so she can enjoy the rest of her summer ! I know she has been worried about the whole thing, even though she's in pain, she's in such a good mood tonight :rotfl:

That is fabulous that she is in such a good mood, she sounds like a trooper!:thumbsup2

Thanks Becky !! My DD had to have surgery today to get a cyst removed

Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. I had a cyst the size of my hand removed from my armpit last year and it was a *b* I hope she got some good painkillers and is feeling better :hug: :flower3:

Oh I just realized you could mean an ovarian cyst- :eek: - been there done that too. I hope for her sake it's the other kind :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter