Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Krispy Kreme at home this morning, but it's not going to last me long.

I think I want something salty.

They had a baby shower for a girl in the office. There's some leftover mini muffins and pastries for you. :)

My kids are entertaining themselves today...

raining.jpg

Thanks guys.. I am a bad mom I let my kids run in the rain. Last year we were at Epcot and it started its normal rain and my kids were out in the puddles jumping having a great time and let me tell you the dirty looks I got from people because I was allowing this. I was really surprised they had so much fun.. So did I.. :teeth:

Thanks guys.. I am a bad mom I let my kids run in the rain. Last year we were at Epcot and it started its normal rain and my kids were out in the puddles jumping having a great time and let me tell you the dirty looks I got from people because I was allowing this. I was really surprised they had so much fun.. So did I.. :teeth:

Sorry but you are not a bad mom--you're a good mom. There is nothing wrong with some spontenous play like that. I loved jumping in puddles when I was a kid--all my mom would do is bring me inside, and have me take a bath when I was done. And if I was cold, she'd make me hot chocolate too. I hope you jumped in the puddles with them, nothing like some good fun.

Thats just dumb. First of all when it rains hard those same people end up getting soaked when they are trying to run out of the rain anyway. Whe cares if you let you kids play in the rain? the kids have fun and it doesnt hurt anyone.

My kids are entertaining themselves today...

raining.jpg

They are so cute!

Screw them, I don't see anything wrong with playing in the rain. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter