Food discounts at Swan and Dolphin

anitad

Mouseketeer
I read on a board last week that the food discounts at the Swan and Dolphin would be available beginning 4/1 instead of 5/1. The post did not say if the discount was AP or DC. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

I posted that. A friend just received info from DC which stated the new date. I just applied for my membership and although I received my card I didn't get the info packet yet.

Can you direct me to that thread or.....

Tell me what the food discounts are at the Swan and Dolphin. I am a Disney Club member and also will be staying at the Swan.

Thanks for any help!!

Becki

I copied this from the Disneyclub.com

20% Discount at Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin!

Receive 20% off dining at the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin. Present your Disney Club membership card at any Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin restaurant (excludes Shula's Steak House) and receive a 20% discount.
For reservations, call (407) 934-1609 or visit their website at www.swandolphin.com for more information.

This offer is valid May 1 through September 30, 2002, and November 1 through December 23, 2002.

Offer Limitations:
Must have a valid Disney Club membership card. Cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Good for food only. *Excludes Shula's Steak House.

Excludes gratuity, taxes and beverages. This offer is not valid during holidays or special events.

The Disney Club web site says the discount starts May 1st. The latest Disney Club newsletter says it begins April 1st. If you are planning to eat at the Swan or Dolphin in April - bring along your DC newsletter, just in case!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter