Food in IOA

Confiscos and MYTHOS are my two hands down BEST places to eat in all of IOA. MYTHOS may not look kid friendly but it is. The kids meals are among the best I've ever tried.

The Green Eggs and Hamwich (in Seuss Landing)deserves Honorable mention. If your kids know the story they should get a kick out of it. And the building is a wonderful sight gag all by itself.

Definitly Circus McGurkus. We just ate there this last May. It's AIRCONDITIONED!!!!!! And you can fill up on free ice water.

The Green Eggs and Ham thing is outside. (Had ice cream there, later!) It's a really neat place. Pizza, chicken, pasta, among other things to choose from.

We were there on a Friday, with Front of the Line access, and there were lots of teens running around the park. When it was lunchtime, I told DH to head the opposite direction of the teens, which was of course, Seuss Landing!

Ate right away!

Thanks for all of your replys, we did try Circus McGurkas, but would like to try something else next time. Where is Mythos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter