• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food Store - Shop Play & Win Monopoly tickets - Did you win anything ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Last day to get tickets with your grocery purchases is May 8, 2018
From the winners list on shopplaywin - store like ACME, SAFEWAY, VONS, Amigos, Star, Randalls and more - lots of people in the West and middle of the USA won large prizes.

Not to many in the North East.

I won a $5 gift card, but have won about $15 in free products.

What have you won ?
Are you one of the luck ones to win a big prize ?
Such as a new car, College Tuition, $5K cash or groceries ?

Congratulation to everyone ! pixiedust::dogdance::rainbow:

Nope. I still have a little stack of them I haven't even opened. Probably should check them. At this point I literally have all but one in each category :sad2:

Never won anything. Quit doign it a couple years ago.

Nothing yet filled up on the board. Have won some food items in instant win but that's about it.

Last day to get tickets with your grocery purchases is May 8, 2018
From the winners list on shopplaywin - store like ACME, SAFEWAY, VONS, Amigos, Star, Randalls and more - lots of people in the West and middle of the USA won large prizes.

Not to many in the North East.

I won a $5 gift card, but have won about $15 in free products.

What have you won ?
Are you one of the luck ones to win a big prize ?
Such as a new car, College Tuition, $5K cash or groceries ?

Congratulation to everyone ! pixiedust::dogdance::rainbow:
Why, yes, I did. $5.00 and and $5.00 gift card. Lots of gravy mixes, tomato sauces, aspirin, bagels, Ferraro-Roche chocolates. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Same here - aspirin, potato chips, nuts, bagels, salt, three 8 oz cans of tomato sauce = all free
Some good coupons too. ;)

Congratulations to all winners !

Lots of free donuts, which is why we still play! Also, $5 from fandango and some free photo books.

Just some cents off coupons and a few freebies for tomato sauce, donuts, etc.

About four ago Acme had a similar game and I won "Free Groceries For A Year." The actual prize was 52 separate $100 gift cards to Acme/Jewel-Osco/Albertson's/other affiliated chains. Also received a nice form stating that this "income" will be reported to the IRS.

This promo really aggravates me for some reason, so I don't participate. I'd much prefer they quit spending so much money on it and just lower their prices and make shopping easy. So no, I haven't won anything. You can't win if you don't play, sorry to be so negative, seems like lots of people enjoy it

We do shop more at another grocery store - we earned a free turkey or ham (we picked a turkey) by spending $300 in 6 weeks (easy to do for our family) - the other groceries story cost us less than at ACME - but I can get to ACME during my lunch hour for a few needed items.
The check out clerk gave me lots of tickets, even though the receipt said to give me 10 tickets.

So sometimes I get 20 or 30 tickets at check out without spending a fortune at ACME. :)

No, we've never won anything of any real value with those games. Not even a $5 gift card. Just the coupons for some cheap free items. I collect them when I shop at Acme, but give them to step-daughter. It's too much of a hassle for me to open the little packets and put the pieces on the board. I know there are some apps that can keep track, but I'm too lazy to use even them.

I just got another free bagel - and 3 coupons for 50 cents off frozen veggies, which we usually buy anyway, so the discount is nice.
I got some free nuts today too. Took me a while to find them in the snack isle. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter