Food&Wine gift cards available elsewhere?

MandLBee

Mouseketeer
I really wanted to get the limited edition Chef Mickey $250 gift card with Lanyard and use it for my whole trip, but there’s no way I need that much money for just the two days I’m there after EPCOT. Is there anywhere to buy one of those outside the park?

The F&W Sticky is at the top of the Restaurants forum. Moving you to Restaurants for more assistance.

You can use the F & W LE gift card anywhere that accepts any other Disney gift cards but the LE one as well as the small wrist band F & W cards can only be purchased in EPCOT.

You can use the F & W LE gift card anywhere that accepts any other Disney gift cards but the LE one as well as the small wrist band F & W cards can only be purchased in EPCOT.
Yeah, I get that. The trouble is I won’t need $250 for just the day at Epcot and MNSSHP the next day. I have budgeted that much for my whole trip (including shopping at the warehouse and eating at Kona Cafe) which is half over by the time I get to EPCOT. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can get this before my EPCOT day. Looks like not

Unless you have a parkhopper & go into EPCOT on another day at the beginning of your trip just to purchase the gift card you are out of luck. The remaining balance doesn't expire so you could always use it on a later trip or at a Disney store either in person or online.

You can head to Epcot’s Guest Relations outside of the park and ask for a shopping pass. You’ll be allowed 1 hour to shop inside the park. You’ll just need to make sure to exit and stop by GR within that timeframe.

Your other option will only work if you are staying on Disney property. Then you could just charge everything to your room and go to the front desk to pay the charges with the gift card prior to checkout.

You can head to Epcot’s Guest Relations outside of the park and ask for a shopping pass. You’ll be allowed 1 hour to shop inside the park. You’ll just need to make sure to exit and stop by GR within that timeframe.

I did not know this was a thing

Thanks for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter