FoodQuest

beeayekay

searching for my niche........
FoodQuest is listed as a DDP location in DTD, but I can't find any information concerning the menu. It is not on this menu board or at allears. DOes anyone know anything about this counter service restaurant???

thanks!!

I think this is the counter rest. at Disney Quest.

Yes, this is the area of Disney Quest that has snack and CS items available. The wonderful thing is that if you allow a kid to go to DQ without you, it is easy to tell them that they may have one CS meal and/or one snack item--and you don't have to send $ with them.

OK, no flames....the first time I did this, I cleared it with the CMs...and my DD is a teen. I take her over and pick her up, but no sense in spending $$ to go in since I get sick on most of the "attractions." They say it is done all the time. Any kid who acts out in any way is made to call parents and be picked up. There is a place for parents to sit and wait for kids to come out at the appointed time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter