FOP fast pass line

jimim

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys and Gals,

How is the fast pass line been moving? I was just wondering if I had a 730 PM fast pass for it will I be pushing it for a river of lights fast pass then in June.

I didn't know if we should give ourselves 60 mins from getting in line to getting off. I really don't want be hoofing it up to asia afterwards either.

Thanks,

jimi

It shouldn’t be too bad! We got from entrance to exit in about 30 minutes during spring break, but that was a 10:30 fastpass

Over Easter week we had 2 FP-1 early evening and 1 late morning. We got through both in under 1/2 hr.

Reactions: rlk
Over Easter week we had 2 FP-1 early evening and 1 late morning. We got through both in under 1/2 hr.

This was pretty much our experience too. We had three fast passes for FOP the week after Easter. We never encountered a backup, even when we came back later in the day after FOP was evacuated earlier in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter